[A16] Ubie's Quality of Life Mods (3 mods) (ud:12/20/16)

Started by theubie, September 03, 2016, 07:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theubie

Recolor Stockpile updated to v 1.0.3 - Added functionality to growing zones as well.  Steam update coming soon-ish™

mabor0shi

Quote from: theubie on November 16, 2016, 03:38:12 PM
Recolor Stockpile updated to v 1.0.3 - Added functionality to growing zones as well.  Steam update coming soon-ish™
Great work! Next I want to recolor my muffalos :)
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

theubie

Recolor Stockpile updated to v1.1.0 - Alpha 16. Other mods are in the works.  Be patient.

joaonunes

Quote from: theubie on September 03, 2016, 07:13:21 PM
Recolor Stockpile - Make your stockpiles pretty

I knew this mod was somewhere around the forums xD Couldn't find it for some reason...
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

theubie

Trading spot updated to 1.1.0
Alpah 16 ready + removed the old restriction for placing/moving/deleting your trading spot with traders on the map.

Yes, it means you can cheese and send the traders into a pack of manhunter kazoos, but YOU have to live with yourself for what you've done.  90% of the players use the mod for what it's intended to be used for.  The rest of you...it's your game.  Play it your way.  We won't stop you.

Although some people will sit there judging you.

theubie

And now there's Shutdown All updated to 1.1.0.  That should be all of these.

Rafe009

This -Trading Spot ONLY - seems to be crashing my 0.16.1393 release. I can't load most recent game with it AFTER i have placed a trading spot on the ground.   To reiterate i seem to be able to load the mod fine but if i place a trading spot, close the application and come back i have issues.

I'm running 2 hair mods that simply only add hair textures and i have my own personal mod that swaps vanilla textures and sounds with alternatives. These are EXCLUSIVELY def modifications.

I'm getting an exception for an asynchronous event. Anybody having issues with this mod?

theubie

Hm.  Can confirm I get a crash when saving then loading as well.  Looking into it.

theubie

v1.1.1 of Trading spot uploaded.  Should fix crash when loading a map with a trading spot.

Steam will push when Steam decides to push.  Website version already updated.

Rafe009

Thanks man. I just started my first A16 game in a cold boreal forest. I happened to have a massive blight when an entire sunlamp plot of corn was at about 90% in winter.  Traders happened about and i bought a ton of agave but the traders decided to camp right next to my fridge after and their pack muffallo simply ran into the fridge and gorged on all the Agave i just bought. If they didn't' have superior fire power i would have cut them down.

Your mod is vital simply for balance purposes.

Smexy_Vampire

mod request for a16 caravan spot ? where thay allways start to pack the animals and stuff ?

Valeron

Hi,
your mods are great and I use them every time Im starting a new colony.
But can you modify Recolor stockpile little bit? Now the order of stockpile colors seem to me as random (not alphabetical, not by color). Is possible to order colors as is in rainbow - i mean greens (e.g. olive, normal, pale, dark, grass), blue, yellow... next to each other in groups? Now for example grass green is between pale blue, navy and very far from any other green . For me its a mess and I very often need long time to find color i want to use.
So is it even possible to change the mod in this way?

theubie

Had someone report that late in game with several other mods, they started getting a "String too long for TextMeshGenerator" error that was fixed by manually removing the trading spot from their save file.  Unfortunately their output_log file they tried to attach to the bug didn't make it.  Has anyone else run into this problem?

Simulacrum0

can you add remove blades to the shutdown command for scyther's?

abbelsap

Quote from: theubie on January 06, 2017, 03:34:39 PM
Had someone report that late in game with several other mods, they started getting a "String too long for TextMeshGenerator" error that was fixed by manually removing the trading spot from their save file.  Unfortunately their output_log file they tried to attach to the bug didn't make it.  Has anyone else run into this problem?

I've had the exact same error. I had to manually remove the trading spot from my save file to continue my game.