[A16] Ubie's Quality of Life Mods (3 mods) (ud:12/20/16)

Started by theubie, September 03, 2016, 07:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theubie

I can't reproduce the error no matter what I've tried.  If someone could get me the actual error message (preferably the error_log file) it would help a lot.

frenchiveruti

Hey theubie, do you think it's possible to add a function the the "caravan spot" mod that allows your pawns and muffalos to stand on a certain area when creating caravans?  Actually it's a nightmare to even try to send one...

Hatti

Lord_Orion

Quote from: theubie on December 20, 2016, 01:25:00 PM
Trading spot updated to 1.1.0
Alpah 16 ready + removed the old restriction for placing/moving/deleting your trading spot with traders on the map.

Yes, it means you can cheese and send the traders into a pack of manhunter kazoos, but YOU have to live with yourself for what you've done.  90% of the players use the mod for what it's intended to be used for.  The rest of you...it's your game.  Play it your way.  We won't stop you.

Although some people will sit there judging you.

I'm trying to be one of the 90%. However, I live in an extremely cold place -140 in the winter. My trading spot has caravans charging into my colony. Rather then leaving as soon as they get hypothermia. These poor pawns will die in mass spilling food, weapons and silver.

Possible mod suggestion fix here.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30000.msg305225#msg305225

I love your mod its awesome at keeping caravans form getting gunned down for standing between my defenses and raiders. Thank you.

Wishmaster

You tried to prevent Trading Spot to be used as an exploit with that magical hunger filling.

But Noticed that after all, you can still use the spot to send your the caravan's pets to starve somewhere, then remove the spot and they will stay here, but without the food magic.

Well I know you are aware that there are worst exploits such as those you mentioned above.
I was just telling you about that thing, just in case you did not think about it. I'm not criticizing your mod, instead, I like it and I use it.
I think there is a real problem with the vanilla game about how trade caravans pick their locations anyway.

WishingLaws

Hello, I'm currently doing a ChineseSimplified Translation Project on community mods. Can I update the ChineseSimplifed language file to your mod 'Trading Spot' (I've already done the translation)? Though it only has few texts to translate. And other mods maybe in the future.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

AngleWyrm

Will the Trade Spot be getting an A17 update?

I miss the ability to set a place for traders to loiter with their animals. I used to set up a little outdoor 'tent' area with a stone table and benches for them to dine at, a market place.

Also, you can save yourself from insanity by remembering Rimworld is a single-player toy.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Kiame

J_Dawg_27

Will there be an updated version of Recolor Stockpiles?

Kiame

Quote from: J_Dawg_27 on June 26, 2017, 01:21:51 PM
Will there be an updated version of Recolor Stockpiles?

Lol hadn't seen recolor stockpile previously. I made a mod that does the same thing: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34111.0

Beathrus