[A16-B18] BaconBits' Mods ~ Updated to B18 ~11/30/17

Started by BaconBits, September 03, 2016, 07:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knedl

BaconBits

Mamuffalo Updated to A16. If you have any issues let me know.

rudew

Quote from: BaconBits on December 30, 2016, 07:23:24 PM
Mamuffalo Updated to A16. If you have any issues let me know.
Is the mamuffalo meant to only attack once every real life day? And if not, is that a issue on my end or yours?
Im willing to bet its a issue on my end, and If I just reinstalled it it would go away, and I will try that, but ya know, may as well ask now.

asquirrel

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: Alenerel on December 30, 2016, 03:13:08 PM
If you made wall torch why not wall lamp?

because the electric wall torch is a fancy lamp :)

BlackGyver

I've just noticed the Mamuffalo has his cooldown between attacks set to 100s, giving him a whooping total of 0.1DPS. You read that right. Is this intended behavior? As of right now, a group of three of them could probably be taken down by a rabbit.

TLNTG

I really enjoy the fireplace mod, but I think I found a problem with it.
I don't think the electric fireplaces have any heat generation. Built a small electric fireplace in a 5x5 room, failed to heat anything. Installed a vanilla heater, instant heat. The fueled fireplaces seem fine, but the electric ones drink 400w of power for zero heat.
Now, I've never modded anything super seriously, but I did open up the ThingDefs/Buildings/Fireplace_Building. Looking through, the fueled fireplace have a heat push of 30, whatever that means. (I think I know what it means...). The electric fireplaces lack any such information for heat.

BaconBits

@TLNTG: Thanks for the feedback. I will look into it.

Akabu

It's about mamufallo. By default they can't be used as pack animal. But we have PackMamuffalo texture. So i added <packAnimal>true</packAnimal> to Races_Animal_Mamuffalo. It's work, but instead PackMamuffalo texture now i have this really pretty purple square.

How to fix it?
p.s. Sorry for my English.

BaconBits

Unfortunately, I will not be able to do any more updates of fixes for a while. I am going to be without internet for a few months. Sorry

ambivalence

Cannot haul mamufalo corpse to any of stockpiles unless «allow all» is set. Is it the creature's problem or some other mod messes things up?

Qwynn

Hey there!

There seems to be an issue with the fireplace mod. I cannot use it for cooking, as no bill options show up.

Accessing the bill menu produces the following error.

Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Bills: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at RimWorld.ITab_Bills.get_SelTable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ITab_Bills.FillTab () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.InspectTabBase+<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey3C6.<>m__566 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey3C6:<>m__566()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
HugsLib.GuiInject.<>c__DisplayClass1:<_WindowOnGUI>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Here's the full log as well!