[A16-B18] BaconBits' Mods ~ Updated to B18 ~11/30/17

Started by BaconBits, September 03, 2016, 07:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igan

The electric wall torches aren't appearring on my architect menu, but the normal ones do.

I tried deactivating the normal ones and putting the electric at the bottom so it loaded last, but nothing.

timeandtherani

I had that too.  It's in a different spot. Look in Miscellaneous. 

Cassiopea

Quote from: Akabu on January 05, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
It's about mamufallo. By default they can't be used as pack animal. But we have PackMamuffalo texture. So i added <packAnimal>true</packAnimal> to Races_Animal_Mamuffalo. It's work, but instead PackMamuffalo texture now i have this really pretty purple square.

How to fix it?
p.s. Sorry for my English.

Maybe you have a conflict somewhere or you added the line in the wrong place? I've just put it in line 45 and while it doesn't use the texture for the pack, it doesn't give a purple blob.

On another I noticed that shearing gives Muffalo wool because it's set to that in line 29 which is an oversight I think. MamuffaloWool is declared and works fine so it's just a matter of replacing the wooldef.

Der Failer

Just noticed that Animal Feed Trough (VG) and Barn Stall suffers from the "buildings are build instantly" problem.
This is because in buildings <WorkToMake> has changed to <WorkToBuild>, but RW doesn't throw a error and instead just defaults it to 1 work, so it is easy to overlook.

I'm only using Animal Feed Trough (VG) and Barn Stall, so you may want to check for this in your other mods as well.

Aghiuta

Quote from: Cassiopea on January 13, 2017, 10:49:31 AM

On another I noticed that shearing gives Muffalo wool because it's set to that in line 29 which is an oversight I think. MamuffaloWool is declared and works fine so it's just a matter of replacing the wooldef.
I saw the notice that the OP can no longer update the mod, so I updated it myself so that Mamuffalo will give proper wool.
(I will also try and make him give soy milk to see if possible)
LE: made them give chocomilk from vegetable garden, works without any problems. (not in the updated file)
Unofficial update 1.05

Thicondrious

Quote from: Akabu on January 05, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
It's about mamufallo. By default they can't be used as pack animal. But we have PackMamuffalo texture. So i added <packAnimal>true</packAnimal> to Races_Animal_Mamuffalo. It's work, but instead PackMamuffalo texture now i have this really pretty purple square.

How to fix it?
p.s. Sorry for my English.

For those that have this problem with a pink box or missing bags on the pack mamuffalo, it is caused by the fact that the texture files in "\Textures\Things\Pawn\Animal\Mamuffalo" have the wrong name.
They say "PackMamuffalo_back.png" but to get the textures to work they need to be named "MamuffaloPack_back.png" and so on.
This solved it for me anyway, hope it helps.  :D

ebrius

Quote from: Qwynn on January 12, 2017, 12:34:31 AM
Hey there!

There seems to be an issue with the fireplace mod. I cannot use it for cooking, as no bill options show up.

Accessing the bill menu produces the following error.

Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Bills: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at RimWorld.ITab_Bills.get_SelTable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ITab_Bills.FillTab () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.InspectTabBase+<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey3C6.<>m__566 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey3C6:<>m__566()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
HugsLib.GuiInject.<>c__DisplayClass1:<_WindowOnGUI>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Here's the full log as well!

I see this as well, nothing pops out as being wrong in the xml,
I thought this worked at some point prior so I wonder if it's a mod conflict. Any chance we can get access to the source? I'm sure it would be pretty easy to debug

Tanelorn

@BaconBits

Sorry you are without internet for months. When you can, please consider adding an option to stop fueling the fireplaces. Even in the summertime when the rooms are warm they are consuming fuel (fully stocked lasts 4 days). I don't know if it is limited to generators, but the fueled generators have this option. If code limits this, perhaps one workaround would be to give the fireplace power generation at a very low level and / or not provide a connection. Just so we can choose not to refuel them.

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: BaconBits on December 30, 2016, 07:23:24 PM
Mamuffalo Updated to A16. If you have any issues let me know.

Thanks for this beauty :)
Can you please update the Alpha Muffalo as well to A16, please?

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

xocowo

Could anyone help with the Electric Wall Torch mod?

it is not showing itself in the buildings menu! checked every one of them. tried disabling the normal one, i can't find it.

thank you in advance.

Ruisuki

i read in a previous version of fireplace it wasnt possible to shut off? Is it now?

Also what mod are the seats next to the tables in the picture, im assuming not included
http://s25.postimg.org/czp48avi7/Fireplace_Pic.png

Tammabanana

Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

RxSniper007

Quote from: skullywag on February 02, 2017, 03:50:46 PM
https://github.com/Skullywag/MuffaloOverhaul/releases/tag/MuffaloOverhaul-1.0

woah thanks for this i was about to post an issue regarding the alpha(male) muffalo's that came with a traders caravan showed up with pink textures :3
(i downloaded and used the a15 version on the frontpage for my a16 save)
lemme check if this fixes things.
Though when i tested the pack alphamuffalos with the dev mode they spawned fine... (with textures)
only when i was playing normally did the traders show up with some pink alphalos XD