Tynan, you dirty person [Sylvester lubricants (exotic goods trader)]

Started by mumblemumble, September 05, 2016, 03:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

I know the names are procedurally made, but I busted out laughing when I saw this one.

i think the fact its an "exotic goods" trader is just the icing on the cake... because exotic lubricants generally only means one kind.

This joke might of been made before, sorry if it has, but its the first time I've seen it.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

MeowRailroad

I forget where I saw it, it could have been on Reddit but someone a while ago got a a trader called the Black Ape Export Co. And it was a slave trader.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Mr.Cross

Claims to know most things.

ReZpawner

To be completely fair though, if you're going to have an encounter with Tynan's exotics, you'll want some lubricants handy. It's best for everyone involved.

Shabazza

It's not that weird as the name of my last colonies starter dog. His name was: "Crazy".
I needed a couple of minutes to realize that it's his name and not his condition. XD

carbon

Shaft Solutions, when you need extra bulk for your goods.

This game... :)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]