[A15] Wandering Caravans v1.1.3 (23/09/2016)

Started by general222291, September 05, 2016, 03:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haiys

All those resources for just 400 silver? And 3 of them?! Too good to be true....aaaaaaand my game crashes RIP.

general222291

Updated to v1.1.1.
Fixed the trading bug pointed out by Haiys.
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

general222291

Updated to v1.1.2
Fixed spawning mechanics (Wandering Muffalo's spawn in all biomes except from deserts and extreme deserts, Wandering Dromedary's spawn only in deserts and extreme deserts).
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

general222291

Updates to v1.1.3
Lowered spawn rate for all wandering caravans for balancing
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

windviator

Man I just have to share this .. its hilarious to me  ;D ;D

Best manhunting pack ever!

general222291

Quote from: windviator on October 20, 2016, 04:51:26 AM
Man I just have to share this .. its hilarious to me  ;D ;D

Best manhunting pack ever!

How did u get so many in one area XD
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

windviator

It was a manhunting pack! Can't imagine my luck LOL! That was great loot for my lil colony 8) 8)

general222291

Quote from: windviator on October 21, 2016, 08:24:55 PM
It was a manhunting pack! Can't imagine my luck LOL! That was great loot for my lil colony 8) 8)

Oh I see, luck guy :P
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

ApenasLink

I was just attacked by a pack of 53 manhunter dromedarys

I got almost 4k of silver. Thanks so much for this mod.

http://i.imgur.com/jpuvCiS.jpg

Kumai0214

So, I've noticed that the steam page for wandering caravans Alpha 16 was taken down?

saturnranko

no kidding >:( its sucks cause now the colony that i have been playing for weeks now is fucked cause it won't load with out this mod :-[ came here looking for it but its only a15 ver here so WTF is going on? i want to get back to my game but can't cause of this crap this is a neat mod but if i had known that it being removed would screw my save i would of never got it... not even any warning in the description that it will screw your save if removed not cool dude
edit: well it seems if you use the a15 ver you can at least load the game no clue yet if it will crash later though

general222291

To those that still want to use my mod, I am unable to keep it updated and error-less due to personal reasons, unfortunately. Save files will work if the mod was removed at any point; any Wandering Caravans on the map will just disappear upon loading. If anyone still really wants the mod, the download link for the mod files is still in this forum post - please do not re-upload the mod to the Steam Workshop though!
Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]