[A15] Animal Hide Working v2.11

Started by ItchyFlea, March 15, 2014, 10:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninefinger

Great mod! I Was wondering if you could add an alpha muffalo rug and taxidermy :D

ItchyFlea

Mod updated for Alpha 10b.

I have not tested this mod beyond ensuring that no errors occurred upon activation of the mod.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Cryorus

Does the skill lvl affect the beauty value of a stuffed animal ? You know there are people who are good at this and other who ... well lets just say they create spawns from hell out of rabbits XD

ItchyFlea

Updated to Alpha 11.

Stuffed Warg and Warg Rug have been added.
The Warg rug uses the Boar texture at the moment. This will be updated in the future. You can make the rugs now, as when I add the proper texture, existing saved games won't be affected. (Except they'll start showing the correct texture for the Warg rugs.)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Eisenwulf

Where can I find a link to the A10 version? (And, will there be any issues with A10f?)
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Eisenwulf on June 22, 2015, 10:01:50 AM
Where can I find a link to the A10 version? (And, will there be any issues with A10f?)
You can grab the Alpha 10 version of this mod here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uli4gb6zh526itt/A10_AnimalHideWorking_v2.05.7z

isistoy

Quote from: ItchyFlea on June 13, 2015, 02:23:27 PM
Updated to Alpha 11.

Stuffed Warg and Warg Rug have been added.
The Warg rug uses the Boar texture at the moment. This will be updated in the future. You can make the rugs now, as when I add the proper texture, existing saved games won't be affected. (Except they'll start showing the correct texture for the Warg rugs.)
A souvenir of past hunting parties gives you a great joy, seeing the most of you killing wild herds of haunted beasts!
Would it be sane to propose pet rugs?
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

ItchyFlea

Quote from: isistoy on June 24, 2015, 05:52:19 AM
A souvenir of past hunting parties gives you a great joy, seeing the most of you killing wild herds of haunted beasts!
Would it be sane to propose pet rugs?
It might be the alcohol I've been drinking, but I have no idea what you mean.

However feel free to propose ideas. I'm open to adding new things to the mod that I haven't thought of that would fit the theme.

isistoy

Been drinking myself too, that might explain things!
We are working on wild herd of dogs mod k9 currently, possibly becoming colony pets or possibly being hunters or hunted.
It might explains my diversions, maybe :D

Eisenwulf

Quote from: isistoy on June 24, 2015, 06:18:34 AM
Been drinking myself too, that might explain things!
We are working on wild herd of dogs mod k9 currently, possibly becoming colony pets or possibly being hunters or hunted.
It might explains my diversions, maybe :D
Given how A11 tilts the field against the player, little furry helpers couldn't hurt.  ;)
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

isistoy

Yes.
Great mod and idea, by the way!

ItchyFlea

Warg rug texture has been added.

To update the mod on your end, quit the game, delete the mod folder and put this one in it's place. When you load a saved game, any Warg Rugs you've made will now show the correct texture.

Ouan

Itchy,
   I can not get this mod to work for A11b. When I have it enabled, my colonists can not interact with items unless drafted. I can make and place all of the items in the mod, but the pawns are unable to be able to manually do activities when the mod in enabled. I do not know what the exact conflict is, but not being able to tell them to grab a rifle or to manually craft makes me a bit sad. There was a slight interaction issue with the A11a version as well that I traced to this mod which made it so that you could not interact with traders after a certain point in the life-cycle of your colony. The problem was just magnified by the 11b patch <could not find workgiver_finishedunfinishedthings>. I ruled out other mods by removing them all, then reloading EDBs mods first followed by successive mods until the error occurred and this was the only one that recreated it consistently (with 11b, 11a error not as heavily tested). I am a big fan of the mod as it was and look forward to utilizing it again, but I am unfortunately nor familiar with the changes made between last version and this to point you in the reason it does this.
Damn Pirates!

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Ouan on July 07, 2015, 11:11:08 PM
-snip-
Can you reproduce the issue where it comes up saying "could not find workgiver_finishedunfinishedthings"? If you can, please do so, and post as an attachment here the output_log.txt file. That might help me see if the bug is something with my mod, the specific combination of mods you're using, or the game itself.

isistoy

It is a vanilla game change. Check your workgiver classes. I believe there is no workgiver_unfinishedthings as is, anymore