[A15] Animal Hide Working v2.11

Started by ItchyFlea, March 15, 2014, 10:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalah217

Quote from: Ninefinger on August 11, 2015, 10:28:16 PM
Just wondering if you or anyone would be willing to make textures for some or all of the added animals from my modified biodiversity mod in the Ultimate overhaul Modpack, I just need the textures made for the rugs and i can take care of the xml stuff. If not that is cool though. Cheers.

Added animals are:

-Alphalo
-Buffalo
-Hedgehog
-Bruiserhog
-Furx
-Lacosdile
-Rimdog
-Rimram
-Rimwolf
-Snork
-Spindlecrib
-Quadhog

Has anyone added these rugs yet? I'm definitely no artist, but I might make some placeholders if no one else has yet.

MechanoidHater

When can we expect the alpha 13 update for this mod?

Boston

Any indication if there is going to be an A13 update?

I would love nothing more than to be able to set up a bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire, while the snow falls outside the cabin...

ItchyFlea

An update will come at some point, but I don't know when. Hopefully before the end of the month.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

ItchyFlea

I've updated the mod for Alpha 13. The mod does not have rugs for new creatures added by Alpha 12 and Alpha 13.

They may get added in the future. I was going to write why they haven't yet been added, but I'm pretty sure you guys don't want a wall of text, so the very short version is this: Too busy working.

Today however is my day off, but I'm sick. But this got updated, so there's that. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Ouan

Yeah updates! I have been missing animal bobs in my colonies.
Damn Pirates!

LouisTBR

Hey Itchy, just wanted to let you know that I stumbled across this awesome mod (Apart from the tortoises :-) in crusader's MEGA MOD PACK. It is a great addition, but one thing came up about the descriptions. The wargfur mat's description specifies it is made out of Hare Fur, and not warg fur.
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Louisthebadassrimworlder on May 27, 2016, 02:58:20 PM
Hey Itchy, just wanted to let you know that I stumbled across this awesome mod (Apart from the tortoises :-) in crusader's MEGA MOD PACK. It is a great addition, but one thing came up about the descriptions. The wargfur mat's description specifies it is made out of Hare Fur, and not warg fur.

Oops. I'll fix that when I get home from work.

ItchyFlea

Uploaded Alpha 14 version. No difference between this and the workshop version.

LustrousWolf

Do all of the new animals that have been added into A14 have a rug version yet? Or is that to come :o

ItchyFlea

Quote from: LustrousWolf on July 17, 2016, 05:50:49 PM
Do all of the new animals that have been added into A14 have a rug version yet? Or is that to come :o
No they don't and it's unlikely to happen I'm afraid.

LustrousWolf

Quote from: ItchyFlea on July 17, 2016, 05:58:57 PM
Quote from: LustrousWolf on July 17, 2016, 05:50:49 PM
No they don't and it's unlikely to happen I'm afraid.
Thats a shame ;-; All those new canines would've made good rugs after they had served the colony ;-; Thank you for updating the mod anyhow :D

Fisty

Quote from: Adalah217 on January 16, 2016, 01:39:33 AM
Quote from: Ninefinger on August 11, 2015, 10:28:16 PM
Just wondering if you or anyone would be willing to make textures for some or all of the added animals from my modified biodiversity

I did these..

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

123nick

hey, there is a bug with the megascarab rug. it says unchoosen materal when mousing over it, where the resources it would cost too build it usually are, and if you click on it the whole hud, besides the colonist bar, goes away, and you cant deselect it or place it, and the only way out is too exit the game by alt-tabing. i also got a whole lot of errors in the log about megascarab leather, i think the name of megascarab skin has been changed from megascarab leather too something else, so it gets buggy.

kaptain_kavern

nope in A14 it don't even drop leather (leatherAmount set to 0 in Races_insects.xml)) at all iirc.

We had to do a minor patch for ADogSaid to work with Animal Hide Working just because of this :p