[A17] Wildlife Tab

Started by lincore, September 06, 2016, 02:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterVertigo

This is one of my favorite mods! I'm hoping to see it come back for A16!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

MisterVertigo

You are awesome! Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

etoire

I'm physically incapable of coping without this mod. I love you so much, dude! I love it! I love this mod! Man! I'm so unreasonably happy and excited about this!

lincore

neobikes

Hi, author Lincore,

I like this mod.
Was wondering, can you do the same mod like this one for trees and agave plants?
Reasoning:
When playing on Extreme Desert i am struggling getting minimal food and wood.
Non stop i search on map for agave and cactuses.
Having them listed would save my time so i can actually play and not constantly search map :(

Be aware, that such mod would be useless on other biomes or may slow down game to crash because amount of trees and plants would be in hundreds or more.

Canute

Until he may create such a mod, you should try out the Colony manager (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120.0).
You can set up bills for harvest food and chop trees mapwide or just a specify area.

Canute

But you need to see the other side, on a tropical forest, there maybe would be a lag when you open these tab :-)

Bodog999

Love the mod, even though there have been no wild animals since the first season (Mountainous ice sheet, temp ranges from -60 to -130) but I especially love when there are no wild animals on my map that the tab says that if there were animals surviving here they'd be long gone.

Coolcolon

I've got a bunch of mods I have basically just downloaded and this is the only one I cant get to work without an error (at least I think its this mod at least.)
anyone able to help me out, because running this game without this tab gets annoying.
1st pic has the error messages
2nd my list of mods in case its an incompatibility issue of sorts

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
Just looking to enjoy the game!

lincore

Just a little bump to let you know that an early release for a17 is out. Enjoy.

Quote from: lincore on September 06, 2016, 02:56:05 PM
unstable release: Alpha 17

PS: Sorry for not replying to your posts, I only visit the forum to post updates. I'll try to visit more often.

PPS:
Quote from: Coolcolon on May 03, 2017, 01:58:33 PM
I've got a bunch of mods I have basically just downloaded and this is the only one I cant get to work without an error (at least I think its this mod at least.)
anyone able to help me out, because running this game without this tab gets annoying.
1st pic has the error messages
2nd my list of mods in case its an incompatibility issue of sorts

Sorry for the late reply, Coolcolon. The error messages indicate my icons could not be loaded, but the reason is unclear. If you did not try it already, reinstalling the mod could help. If not and you use the version on the steam workshop, remove it and install the version on github (see first post).

asquirrel

Thanks dude for the A17 unstable release!  I'll use it.  How unstable is it?

wwWraith

Quote from: asquirrel on June 21, 2017, 04:01:02 PM
Thanks dude for the A17 unstable release!  I'll use it.  How unstable is it?

I used it in several colonies with many other mods. Didn't make in-depth tests but there were no signs of unstability :)
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

tigg

Love this - so much easier than scouring the map for certain animals.
A16 version.
However ... I have a problem after adding some more mods to my already very long list (it was working perfectly with a lot before I added the extra). Now, it shows a lot of the wild animals as pregnant in the list but when I check the individual stats of the animal, they aren't. I'm wondering if there's a conflict with the animal tab mod which was one of the new ones I loaded. I think some of the other things it lists for the animals aren't always correct as well eg. sex, injuries.

PGMP1979

Crossing my fingers to see this soon in A18 unstable for proper testing.
Thank you so much for the mod, its a must have this days.