[A17] Wildlife Tab

Started by lincore, September 06, 2016, 02:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex Silvas

I have to say that this simple mod is by far the best i had in the game. Thanks mate!
XoXo

Kori

Very useful mod, could you just make the tab a bit smaller please, so it doesn't span half of the screen, hiding the animals you are selecting? The health column could be much shorter imo. :)

PGMP1979

Thanks a million for your mod.
Im using it at A18 unstable, you can still see the animals in the map but you cannot set them to be hunted or anything.
At least you can spot them haha! Die bunnies !

Looking forward for the update thanks your all your work!  :D

MisterVertigo

Looking forward to a B18 update for this! Thank you for your work!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Sinker

I have edited this mod. You can now mark animals for hunting/taming in B18.
Use this file at your own risk I am not a programmer and have never messed with C# until today. I will keep this file up until the official mod is updated or until @lincore tells me to remove it at which point it will be taken down.

The link for the updated mod is https://www.dropbox.com/s/lll83vkvvxmzq7s/OmniLocator.zip?dl=0

You copy the OmniLocator folder into your RimWorld/Mods folder.

I cannot play without this mod and look forward to an official update.

Theobod

Woo, thanks Sinker for the stopgap :)

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

kubolek01

Works great with AllowTool multiselect. 2 clicks to hunt whole species on map.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Golden

I don't know why, but Sinker's B18 version of this mod seems to throw errors for me.  I only use 7 mods and when I disabled this one everything worked with no problem.  :(  If I knew where to see the error log I would post it.

Canute

To see the error log ingame, you need to enable the dev mode at the options.
Then some button on top appear, with the left one you can open the error log window.
When you got hugslib mod installed you can upload the errorlog with a button there "share log" and post the link.

Or at the data folder you find output_log.txt you can attach to your posting, and if it is to big, you should use an archiver tool like winrar/zip to shrink it.

Bluntflame

when is this updating to B18?

Canute

Bluntflame,
scroll abit up and you find a dropbox link.

Bluntflame

Quote from: Sinker on November 21, 2017, 11:00:31 AM
I have edited this mod. You can now mark animals for hunting/taming in B18.
Use this file at your own risk I am not a programmer and have never messed with C# until today. I will keep this file up until the official mod is updated or until @lincore tells me to remove it at which point it will be taken down.

The link for the updated mod is https://www.dropbox.com/s/lll83vkvvxmzq7s/OmniLocator.zip?dl=0

You copy the OmniLocator folder into your RimWorld/Mods folder.

I cannot play without this mod and look forward to an official update.

You are a really good modder. Do you think youcan update the pregnancy and children mod?

HanFox

I'm aware of Sinker's update of OmniLocator/Wildlife Tab, but it didn't let me use the tame/hunt checkboxes in the Tab due to an error.

I have released a fix for B18 (chiefly thanks to a PR on GitHub by tdbellgit):

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1235553994
GitHub: https://github.com/HanFox/WildlifeTab/releases

TryB4Buy

Thanks HanFox. One small thing is that OmniLocator\Defs/WildlifeTab.xml: root element named MainButtonDefs; should be named Defs

Just change the first and last "MainButtonDefs" in that XML to "Defs". No more red error!