The town of explosion town

Started by Splinterbee, March 16, 2014, 03:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splinterbee

Once upon a time there was a town called explosion town. It was a peaceful place with 5 colonists. Hays, lander, epic, awesome and salt.
These 5 people were doing there daily chores of farming and researching until a group of raiders landed near by. When I went to see I was shocked to behold a group of 9 raiders on only my 5th attack. (Cassandra Classic difficulty) they had shotguns,  incendiary launchers and pistols but we had something far greater. Turrets... The attack was long. Lasted days, bullets and lasers flying left and right. Then a surprise raider comes in and tosses a few grenades wiping out my turrets. The blasts awake my colonists and spills hays potato-Os on the fresh carpet. As the raiders come to the door and punch it down I get my shot gunners on point with my launcher guys on the side of the door. It finally brakes and the raiders flood in. 1 goes down in a splatter of blood, then another burns down from my incendiary cannon. My guys go in for a melee but one gets shot down, salt... Hays rescues her as the others punch down the raiders the fight was minutes 3 raiders left 3 colonists down with salt getting treatment from hays. As hays goes to rescue the others he's shot down and slides across the floor in a blast of pink mist. The raiders begin to blow up my base as it caves in and salt resting  in bed unable to do anything. The raiders begin finishing the job when a group of wild muffalos go mad and turn to my side the raiders tried to run but there us no running from a charging muffalo. One by one they are trampled and crushed. The rain falls on the burning base and the dead people of explosion town. One raider still alive left to lay in the sand as the sound if rain hits his body. He succumbs to his wounds and dies. I continue watching and day after wretched day salt finally awakens to rebuild her colony...   
Video games, are pretty good

Serrate Bloodrage

Wow, thats a pretty epic turn of events!

If only my colonist could have 'personal time' to reduced stress =D