SCHYTHERS!

Started by Quasarrgames, March 16, 2014, 12:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

I was browsing through the list of raiders, you know, trying to find something to mod, when i came across this class of raider called the "Schyther". Apparently they're these mechanoid raiders with MINIGUNS and something like 350 health.

So basically a massive freaking terminator.

TYNAN I KNOW WHAT YOURE UP TO. PLEASE add these in alpha 3! They sound so amazing!
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

Jones-250

Ha-HA! Time to grind some steel!
Skill,
  Cohesion
      and a Forward spirit.

Cyclops

Let us capture them. LET US CAPTURE THEM!!!!!!!!

Haplo

But I would change the name...
Because in german there is a word "Scheisser" that is pronounced simmiliar, but means something like shithead or a pooping child ;)

Tynan

They're called Scythers, not Schythers.

A scythe being the traditional tool used for cutting grass or reaping crops. You know, like the grim reaper carries.

They'll get back in the game at some point, I promise.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Monkfish

Quote from: Haplo on March 17, 2014, 08:02:49 AM
But I would change the name...
Because in german there is a word "Scheisser" that is pronounced simmiliar, but means something like shithead or a pooping child ;)
Scheiße (also spelt "scheisse") = shit. Shithead would be "Scheißekopf".

Also, what Tynan said. OP spelt it incorrectly.

EDIT: Derp. Forum didn't like the German double-S.

EDIT EDIT: Wait, it's working now. *shrugs*
<insert witty signature here>

Plasmatic

Quote from: Monkfish on March 17, 2014, 12:36:35 PM

Schei�e (also spelt "scheisse") = shit. Shithead would be "Schei�ekopf".

EDIT: Derp. Forum didn't like the German double-S.

No, it's not :P

�� is all I see..

Evul

RedStorm58

I Could imagine these things barging into my colony......(Story Mode Initiated): I opened my eyes. I laid there in bed, thinking of what today was. Or it could be. I sat up, rubbing my feet onto the soft blue carpet, ready for another day at the colony of Trianglelum(Name Of My Current Colony). Walking through the door, I saw that the sun had barely peaked over the horizon. I was always the early bird. Walking down the path, I remembered what Beth had told me to do today. The Geothermal Gens were going over there required power output, which meant that we needed Panels. And that meant I had to build them. Walking down to the main Stockpile, I grabbed a couple peices of metal. Then I heard you the whistling. It was a high, keening whistle, intensifying as it went on, until the point of where my ears were about to pop into a bloody mess. Then it hit the ground. A great vibration shook the ground, waking everyone in the colony who hadnt been by the whistling. I ran. I ran, running towards the large main entrance, vaulting over thes sandbags. Grinding to a halt, I saw a huge pillar of smoke,coming from the north. Someone continue this, or I will. If you want.

When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not. It's just the beginning.