[A15] - Not My Father - (Starwars Mod)

Started by gamerphate, September 07, 2016, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Graphics - Did I do a bad thing?

I like the more realistic look!  The Units really stand out.  I prefer this look.
2 (3.8%)
I don't mind it, but maybe if you would just outline things in black at least?
0 (0%)
Could you style what you have to make it more cartoony and outlined perhaps?
15 (28.3%)
None of that is good enough, we demand custom drawn images!
31 (58.5%)
Don't really care
4 (7.5%)
I like the New GFXPACK1 ADD-ON for Headwear.  This looks much better!
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

gamerphate

Do you have a link to the hunting mod as well?  I could take a look at it and see what
was done, and apply it to the lightsaber code. 

And yeah I heard about the other one after mine had been out for a while.  I just released it and
maintained it on Steam and had not been over to these forums until recently.  If its the same one
I am thinking about, I have already talked to that mods owner and it looks like we are going to
make sure our mods work together if possible. 

Jdalt40

Hey gamerphate, is there anyway you could separate the lightsabers from the whole mod? Some people might only want the Lightsaber without the texture changes

gamerphate

Quote from: Jdalt40 on September 11, 2016, 08:48:40 PM
Hey gamerphate, is there anyway you could separate the lightsabers from the whole mod? Some people might only want the Lightsaber without the texture changes

If more people show interest in it I will consider doing that. 

gamerphate

It helps as long as you do the same and post the link to this mod over there too XD

Berengar

No idea what you mean, to be honest. Just offer you the assets, the mod itself is outdatet, and not worked on for over a yeahr  :)

gamerphate

Ahh okay, there was another SW mod that came out after mine did on Steam,  Thought that was it .  But thanks for the info.