My First Experience With Brain Damage

Started by Njn0225, September 10, 2016, 06:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njn0225

So yeah, for the first time ever one of my guys got shot in the brain, literally one shot from a pistol, BAM, head shot, brain damage. He can still do stuff but now his consciousness is 30% and his sight, hearing, moving, manipulation, and talking is 40%. So yeah, now my best, and pretty much only, fighter is badly fucked up.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

O Negative

I once made a character using EDB Prepare Carefully, and it was supposed to represent me, right? Then, my guy gets shot in the head and is left with 1/10 brain health or something along those lines. Needless to say, he was incapable of moving, and feeding him took FOREVER... Woe is me :(

Made me consider my own mortality for a second lol

neobikes

Check out my Thrumbo :)
Sometimes after battle he sleeps there for a month healing.

But yea it suck to rely on one guy. so easy to mess a lot when hes hit. when i start game i usually takes only good soldiers, and little social for recruiting. And yearly game i focus on melee battle, easy to capture, this game is easy to avoid gunfire. and then only build decent furnitured prison and brainwash them using that social.
PS. I got one big room where prisoners came first after battle, heal and initial feed going here, i also build additional small 1-2 persons prisons to avoid prison breaks, so once i got some more time i redistribute prisoners to their small rooms.

So at start of the game, roll some 2 fast kungfu or soldier and add one social, medicine. Then later you will find constructors, growers, miners, crafters

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]