[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise

yup i flicked my monitor to blue reduction mode and set visual studio to white theme, opened my blinds, and im focusing on trees outside all the time plus doing eye exercises, seems to all be working... i hope

yavorh

I legit had a dream about this mod being updated last night. I'm hooked :D.

Dubwise

Quote from: yavorh on October 22, 2016, 09:07:22 AM

Hahaha well good news is i'm not getting dizzy coding right now so i'm back on it

yavorh

Quote from: dubwise56 on October 22, 2016, 09:31:44 AM
Quote from: yavorh on October 22, 2016, 09:07:22 AM

Hahaha well good news is i'm not getting dizzy coding right now so i'm back on it

That's great news, man, not just for the mod, but for you - after all, once they send us to mars in 9 years, you'll need to look at PC screens all the damn time. :D

Sylen

I've got a question. Would it be possible to make this mod work with crash landing?

Dubwise

Quote from: Sylen on October 22, 2016, 04:45:14 PM
I've got a question. Would it be possible to make this mod work with crash landing?

Nope they would have to do it, so everyone spawns with eva suits

Cpt. DuctTape

Quote from: dubwise56 on October 22, 2016, 06:55:34 PM
Quote from: Sylen on October 22, 2016, 04:45:14 PM

Nope they would have to do it, so everyone spawns with eva suits

It would be a damn cool start for a colony, that's for sure.  8)

yavorh

Duuuude, I love the way you get the oooother kind of generator :D

It kind of sucks it's so low power, but I gotta admit it really made me laugh.

Dubwise

Quote from: yavorh on October 26, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

um, not sure what you mean

yavorh

Quote from: dubwise56 on October 26, 2016, 07:33:37 PM
Quote from: yavorh on October 26, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

Curiosity, the RTG? Wanted to keep my comment spoiler-free
um, not sure what you mean

jmababa

liked the mod but its not compatible with most mods so i scraped it especially cosmetic mods like beds by goodnight mod it isn't compatible there and modular table mod and with rimfridge too which you should be able to build even in mars.

Dubwise

Quote from: jmababa on October 27, 2016, 09:18:16 AM
liked the mod but its not compatible with most mods so i scraped it especially cosmetic mods like beds by goodnight mod it isn't compatible there and modular table mod and with rimfridge too which you should be able to build even in mars.

just tested rimfridge and it works fine, most mods should work fine if they are simple things like rimfridge or cosmetic stuff

jmababa

Is this compatible with zombie apocalypse it'd be cool if it was. zombies attacking you at mars how cool is that

Dubwise

Quote from: jmababa on October 27, 2016, 09:31:08 AM
Is this compatible with zombie apocalypse it'd be cool if it was. zombies attacking you at mars how cool is that

nope cant do it, the zombies would have to have pressurized eva suits or they would just be frozen stiff, and there's no people on mars to turn into zombies. If its just 1 of your colonists turning into a zombie then its not much of a problem because you just lure it outside and its dead, hygiene is more deadly than zombies on mars

Canute

Terra formar Anime, not zombies but humanoid bugs :-)

But i think Mars will never be a combat heavy simulation like the current Rimworld, more like an event/catastrove heavy survival.