[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunaw

Damnit! explosive decompression! i lost 4 of my 6 colonist...
RIP Maya Toitvona, Michel, Chalmers and Sax...
It's a hard way to learn it's important to build to airlocks.
Arkady and Boone are still alive, the revolution will continue!

Serenity

Dubwise

Tynan said hes bug fixing and tuning A16 now so it sounds like it will be out soon, which means i will probably wait for a16 to release in beta or in full in case i need to make any massive changes. Im in the same bug fixing and tuning stage with mars so if the stars align i can push out an A16 version right away

Domkrat282

Thank you for infoming us! Can we have any developement diary or teasers? Do you have plans for implementing travel system from A16 (maybe it is too early question because we dont know a lot about this system)?
Sorry for my broken English.

Dubwise

No idea how it works yet need to wait and see,  if i can use it i'll do it in another patch though

EldVarg

Please post an screenshot of the upcoming release :). I'm really looking forward it.

Dubwise

jjjh

I have just finished playing the mod. Very good and entertaining play. But I lacked some important infromation, which I found only after reading this forum.

These information should be in-game (in description of items):

1/ MOXI and MOXIE: "Should be placed outside, because it generates toxicity"

2/ Air Oulet should have description of statistics, something like: "O2 higher than ?? %, CO2 lower than ?? %, pressure higher than ?? psi and toxicity lower than ?? % is safe for people without EVA equipment. Toxicity is genrated by MOXIE, MOXI and fires. Toxicity must be vented outside."

3/ EVA suit, helmet and probably the scenario description (at the beginning of the game) should have infromation about cramped environment in the EVA suits.

Dubwise

Quote from: jjjh on December 04, 2016, 11:15:29 AM
These information should be in-game (in description of items):

Thank you and yup things are going to be a lot more complicated in the next patch so i might end up needing to make an in-game instructions tab thing

Iwillbenicetou

Is it possible to create your own scenario with this? I don't see why not, but just to be sure it won't screw anything up.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Dubwise

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on December 05, 2016, 10:01:12 PM
Is it possible to create your own scenario with this? I don't see why not, but just to be sure it won't screw anything up.

I think with the current version just make sure its got the martian atmosphere map condition, you should be able to mess around with prepare carefully all you want too

Dubwise

shirlierox

Awesome I'll be sure to check this update out. 

I've still not kille... I mean finished my current series though :).

yavorh

#RimGod
#MakeMarsGreatAgain

And I was just wondering what I'll be doing this nightshift, working from home office :D

Dubwise

its mostly working but there's still some bits that need doing hence being under the alpha heading, no instructions yet either so you're gonna have to work it out on your own or ask