[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

limofs

Absolutely awesome mod. Love it. Thanks for uploading new version, we all appreciate it! Also, could you please add launch button to MAV (is it really missing or I cant find it)? I really want to send one pesky colonist back!!

EldVarg

Canute

You should have a command under Orders.
If you don't see that command it maybe got hide by other mods.

silverskin

If this mod is anything to go by then NASA should just give up on their dreams of a Mars colony right now. Our solar panel tech is significantly worse than the 5500's stuff. And our batteries are even less efficient.

There's got to be another way to generate power.

Canute

There is allready a nuclear reactor in the mod. Solar panells are just for the beginning.

Dubwise

Ok so just updated this thread to V3.
Think i squished most the grizzly bugs thanks to steam users being spammed with game breaking patches  ::)

Happy new year!

lacrimi512

YES YES!! THANKS!

I have a question, I have to disable all my mods? Even Call of Cthulhu?

Dubwise

yeaaa, i get lots of bug reports that turn out to be other mods. I only test with prepare carefully BUT i haven't yet for this version. Its likely that simple things like rimfridge or hair packs will work, some things like veg garden i kinda punish you for cheating

lacrimi512

Quote from: dubwise56 on January 01, 2017, 01:03:39 AM
yeaaa, i get lots of bug reports that turn out to be other mods. I only test with prepare carefully BUT i haven't yet for this version. Its likely that simple things like rimfridge or hair packs will work, some things like veg garden i kinda punish you for cheating

I see, well, Thank you, and Happy new year too.

Lerin

Hmm my EVA suits has not recharged, Eva suits has put down to recharge station, connected to power source, pipe to moxie, but o2 is still same...

Nah, what i did wrong ?

Edit: When my system has connected to ship, all start working maybe moxie is just too weak :P

Headshotkill

Quote from: Lerin on January 01, 2017, 03:30:53 AM
Hmm my EVA suits has not recharged, Eva suits has put down to recharge station, connected to power source, pipe to moxie, but o2 is still same...

Nah, what i did wrong ?

Maybe you're already filling up an airtank or a room with low 02, the MOXIE can only handle that much.

Canute

The MOXIE is just a small generator, it can produce enough O2 for the habitate and a bit more.
But to use the "bit more" you need a storage, the ship at example is a storage but a Gas tank set to O2 should do it too ! :-)

Dubwise

A moxie is just enough to sustain 3 people and the ship has big enough air tanks to totally fill the hab with some to spare. You could place a couple of potted plants to convert a tiny bit more co2 to o2.

The suit station has to fill a small hidden buffer first which is for doing quick refuels and then it does the suit

Air outlets always siphon first but i added flow rate settings on them so you can limit it or switch it off to get some air to the suits first. The flashing lights on the air outlet show the rooms safety, alternating red means no o2 or pressure, alternating green red means safe pressure but unsafe o2 so you can survive a few seconds while your o2 saturation drops, and green is safe

Lerin

Absolutely amazing work dubwise56, this is really immersive gameplay

i wonder, technically is option to create 2 or more planets, start from earth, start event when earth going to destroy, escape earth and play in your mod ?

Dubwise

Quote from: Lerin on January 01, 2017, 08:48:28 AM
Absolutely amazing work dubwise56, this is really immersive gameplay

i wonder, technically is option to create 2 or more planets, start from earth, start event when earth going to destroy, escape earth and play in your mod ?

Thanks, and maybe, have to wait and see