[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nord

Now this is a newyear gift! Thank you!

Jakub k.

this is amazing,but im confused

can you add this to a save file? does it start on mars or do you have to fly there?

Dubwise

its a whole conversion so you have to disable everything and start a new save

Lerin

http://imgur.com/a/pSV0y

Log Error. I have ordered my pawns to stay in safe area, i think when they want do something outside, they have been staying... until.. dont know, they just staying in "standing" mode :P

Dubwise

Quote from: Lerin on January 01, 2017, 11:29:07 AM
http://imgur.com/a/pSV0y

Log Error. I have ordered my pawns to stay in safe area, i think when they want do something outside, they have been staying... until.. dont know, they just staying in "standing" mode :P

Ok i can see thats the tendSelf, make sure nobody equips the medical bag it allows colonists to treat their own wounds and must be bugged

vv1911

my pawns dont build anything i think it is bugged

Dubwise

Quote from: vv1911 on January 01, 2017, 11:46:18 AM
my pawns dont build anything i think it is bugged

disable other mods, restart rimworld, make sure pawns have construction enabled in the work tab, make sure you empty the resources out of the starting crates, not sure what else to suggest

Lerin

"it allows colonists to treat their own wounds and must be bugged" i have been waiting for this feature since i first time run rimworld :D

Dubwise

Quote from: Lerin on January 01, 2017, 11:55:17 AM
"it allows colonists to treat their own wounds and must be bugged" i have been waiting for this feature since i first time run rimworld :D

its a very old feature and the first thing i made changes to for v3 months ago, so i probably broke it during that time. Might get a patch up for it today

RickyMartini

Some bugs that are still present:

* When you load the mod, the Audioclips for most of the sewage and toilet systems fail to load and give errors (Errors during gameplay too)

* A lot of percentages go over 100%

* The methane production seems to be bugged sometimes. It works for a time, then suddenly it doesn't do anything even if everything should be fine

* Coffee and wet wipes never get consumed (after years)

* Making colonists take off their tuques and jackets isn't an elegant solution at the moment. I have a pretty decent big colony and the shuffling of clothes gets annoying

* I don't see how i can cleanse a big mars colony of toxicity

* There needs to be a more elaborate explanation of the "Mars" tab for all of the rockets etc. It takes some time to understand these things and it should give you more room to chose (You can only chose either 0 colonists and 6 cargo or 3 colonists and 3 cargo)

Dubwise

Quote from: Skissor on January 01, 2017, 12:11:40 PM
Some bugs that are still present:

* When you load the mod, the Audioclips for most of the sewage and toilet systems fail to load and give errors (Errors during gameplay too)

* A lot of percentages go over 100%

* The methane production seems to be bugged sometimes. It works for a time, then suddenly it doesn't do anything even if everything should be fine

* Coffee and wet wipes never get consumed (after years)

* Making colonists take off their tuques and jackets isn't an elegant solution at the moment. I have a pretty decent big colony and the shuffling of clothes gets annoying

* I don't see how i can cleanse a big mars colony of toxicity

* There needs to be a more elaborate explanation of the "Mars" tab for all of the rockets etc. It takes some time to understand these things and it should give you more room to chose (You can only chose either 0 colonists and 6 cargo or 3 colonists and 3 cargo)

nobody else has reported audio clip load problems and i don't have it so maybe your install glitched or another mod broke it or something

what exactly is going over 100%?

if the mispp stalls the lights will go red, it either means the flow of h2o or co2 is too slow, or it means you have run out of o2 or ch4 storage space.

coffee is a drug so you need to schedule it and wet wipes will be used if hygiene drops below the second notch and there's no working showers

if you mean when colonists equip eva suits they drop their jackets and hats then yeah i haven't decided how to manage that yet, i might just load them into the suit station but then i have to make sure people know thats happening or they will think their clothes are vanishing.

plants absorb toxicity so just make sure the air can flow through your greenhouse or put potted plants everywhere, or compartmentalize the hab enough so you can vent single compartments if the levels are super high.

I have a guide that im working on that is linked back on page 1 and i explain the fleet management in that, im also working on a html version of the guide that im going to include in the zip in the next patch.

And in v4 there is going to be a requisition point and weight based cargo inventory management system for the fleet. And you will have to spend requisition points to select crew members from a randomly generated roster

vv1911

RickyMartini

Thanks for the answers!

I'll see what I can find about about those "Audioclip" bugs. I'm currently not playing with any other mod, I'll get back to you, or maybe it resolves itself.  :P

Caneythekid

I'm not a modder, but I'm just wondering if you would mind either releasing the medical bag as a stand alone mod or allow someone else to? BECAUSE THAT THING IS AMAZING.
Please? :D (Or would it break other mods...?)

lacrimi512

I have a question, how i get the reactors working for more energy? Y connect all the stuff but it's not working.