[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yavorh

Man, I get this is a game feature, but the component breakdowns + toxic venting on air vents is becoming BRUTAL. I've run out of components hella fast due to a air outlet venting toxins THREE TIMES a day. Is there any way whatsoever to lower this in future releases? Or at least make it so that toxic venting isn't the permanent situation when outlets break down?

Nickvr628

MFW I realize that the food rations spoil if not refrigerated...

Welp this colony is dead.

Alzafan

Great Mod, I really enjoy it.

I've got a couple of questions though. I've got a small base up and running and just got my second shipment -- Woo components! I started to expand some of my production and I thought it'd be nice to get a hospital up and running, so I built a Drug Lab. Unfortunately, everything requires Neutroamine, which I can't seem to produce or request from Earth. Am I missing something or is the Drug Lab useless in this mod?

agentbad

Quote from: Nickvr628 on January 31, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
MFW I realize that the food rations spoil if not refrigerated...

Welp this colony is dead.

Haha I did that my first run. I setup some posts and roof for storage outside. Stays pretty cold but you can just release the meals 10 at a time if you want to really play it safe.

Canute

Hehe, yeah that is what i did too.
And you can add the RimFridge mod to build fridge inside next to your table.
And i suggest to build a table+stool next to your outside storage.

Good luck on your next trip to Mars ! :-)

yavorh

I'm having a issue where I have plenty of joy activities, I have even set all of my colonists living hours as JOY, yet they NEVER use any joy stuffs, other than that one drug addict I have or when I leave them nothing but chocolate to use.

Even while wandering in idleness they won't use joy objects.

This may be a mod conflict I am having, but please advise if any of you have had this.

TrekkieJonny

Fantastic mod, loads of fun and fascinating. Keep up the great development.

Serenity

Quote from: Nickvr628 on January 31, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
I realize that the food rations spoil if not refrigerated...
Yeah, I also thought these were some kind of freeze-dried rations that kept forever.

hagop

So my mars has temperature zones.  Some all the way up to 20c in the summer.  Is this a known bug or has something gone wrong with my install.  I am using the steam workshop version of the mod and RW is up to date.

yavorh

Quote from: hagop on February 05, 2017, 11:36:57 PM
So my mars has temperature zones.  Some all the way up to 20c in the summer.  Is this a known bug or has something gone wrong with my install.  I am using the steam workshop version of the mod and RW is up to date.

That is real life - just like any round planet, Mars has temperature zones including an equator and poles.

hagop

OK their was some informational text when selecting a zone that meantioned an avg temp of -80c, I guess I read that to mean that I should be expecting temps in that range for any particular zone.

agentbad

So how do I make nuclear core components for my reactor?????

EldVarg

You don't, you order them from earth.

More advanced components will be able to be created in the future.

yavorh

So I take it no one else is having issues with their colonists not performing joy activities?