[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdfekkjkjkj34

Really looking forward to this in A17. Awesome mod!

Darkfirephoenix

And here I sit and wait, and wait, and wait...

Dubwise

Rimatomics is released now and im doing 1 more patch for it which should probably be the last until A18, then i need to do an update for hygiene to fix radiators and sort out some general issues with how it plays, and maybe add the water and sewage grids, then i'll be doing mars, which is going to be packed with all the extra bits i have made in the other mods

EvilShroud

I know I'm not the only one reading this every couple days. This Mars addon makes this the best (IMO) Mars colony simulator out there. There are a couple that are close, but this just has everything. You are a truly talented indivual, and I appreciate your hard work.

Also, looking forward to getting some better nuclear power on Mars. Can't wait to play BOTH your mods together.

Dubwise

thank you, its taking a long time but i'll get there eventually

whitewolf_311

Alright, so this is driving me nuts. I just about got some things up and running (first time playing Mars), but I cannot. Find. Any. Bauxite.

Where is this magical bauxite supposed to be? Also what apparatus do I use to combine it with iron to get steel?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Belgrath

Hello whitewolf_311

You need to smelt Iron into Steel at a Electric Smelter.
Bauxite can be found on the map but I have found in maps with little hills and no mountains Rimworld wont spawn all mineable ores.
I love testing things and watching them break   :P
Sure I'll test it for you!
"Are you a Wizard^^ Belgrath?"
"maybe..."

Aels224

Just a simple question how to destroy the toxicity ?
Sorry for my English I'm French.
May the force be with you...

Dubwise

either vent it outside and replace your air from storage tanks, or use plants to clean the air

Aels224

Oh thanks  :)

Aels224

Dubwise56, I really want to be a tester for your A17 version but I don't have the Steam version it's a problem ? And if you don't want I can understand ;)

Dubwise

sorry i only do development builds for testing on steam so i know everyones updated

Aels224

Okay no problem, don't worry i still one of your fan ;) 

PenGwen

Are you accepting people for testing? I'd love to help out if I can.