[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christheboss894

Please update, i miss this mod so much

Dubwise

it is being made, but you know you can still play it if you just load up a16, not much changed between 16 and 18 that makes a difference to the mod really

Christheboss894

Quote from: dubwise56 on March 16, 2018, 08:03:48 AM
it is being made, but you know you can still play it if you just load up a16, not much changed between 16 and 18 that makes a difference to the mod really
yes, but i cant remember my pass for rimworld, and so i cant play it, so i have to pirate it, only because my original email was hacked, and i cant remember pass for rimworld, i did pay

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Christheboss894 on March 16, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
yes, but i cant remember my pass for rimworld, and so i cant play it, so i have to pirate it, only because my original email was hacked, and i cant remember pass for rimworld, i did pay
What does any of that have to do with anything?

Christheboss894

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 16, 2018, 08:02:54 PM
Quote from: Christheboss894 on March 16, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
What does any of that have to do with anything?
well that means i cant load up a16, because i cant go into steam and right click and change to a16

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Christheboss894 on March 16, 2018, 08:05:07 PM
well that means i cant load up a16, because i cant go into steam and right click and change to a16
You already admit to pirating the game but you can't figure out how to get the A16 version? But you just said you are locked out of your "pass for rimworld". You know there are password recovery steps you should be able to perform to recover any "hacked" email addresses.

Christheboss894

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 16, 2018, 08:08:24 PM
Quote from: Christheboss894 on March 16, 2018, 08:05:07 PM
You already admit to pirating the game but you can't figure out how to get the A16 version? But you just said you are locked out of your "pass for rimworld". You know there are password recovery steps you should be able to perform to recover any "hacked" email addresses.
they hackers deleted the email acc, so i cant recover the acc.

Harry_Dicks

Then make a new email instead of making more excuses.

Christheboss894

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 16, 2018, 10:38:04 PM
Then make a new email instead of making more excuses.
i already have, but i cant transfer the rimworld acc onto the new email without having access to the old one

Canute

Sorry i need to say, you are stupid.
Steam is a paid service, that mean's if you can prove that the old account is yours because of of payment's or such kinds, Steam can recover that account even when anything is deleted.

Ok, they might don't want do it, if you did anything against their term's of agreement like giving your password to friends...

Dubwise

guess i should chime in since i had my steam account hacked by russians, got it back pretty easily after contacting valve and setup 2 step right away, same thing happened to a friend, i can't remember what details they needed to identify me though

Christheboss894

Quote from: Canute on March 17, 2018, 03:21:47 AM
Sorry i need to say, you are stupid.
Steam is a paid service, that mean's if you can prove that the old account is yours because of of payment's or such kinds, Steam can recover that account even when anything is deleted.

Ok, they might don't want do it, if you did anything against their term's of agreement like giving your password to friends...
your right, but the thing is, I didn't transfer my rim world send owl to steam cause I was dumb, I still have the same steam acc cause the hackers didn't get the password for steam, only my old email(yet for some reason they didn't even try to get the steam), so I transferred the email for steam. but because I didn't link up the rim world send owl to steam, that meant I couldn't get the send owl back.

Harry_Dicks

You keep making up excuses but I fail to see how your situation is as "unfixable" as you want to act. Dude, go fix your shit. It's possible. If you really paid for the game then you will be able to get your copy working again if you even put just a modicum of thought and efficient, smart work towards getting everything straightened out.

Dubwise

ok lets keep this civil now, i also lost the email i used for my sendowl copy and i just emailed ludeon and they fixed me up no problem, unless all of your bank details and bank got destroyed by a nuclear holocaust then it should be fixable on any platform, if you are currently surrounded by nuclear ash then just take it on the chin buy another copy and enable 2 step auth and take it as a lesson

end of subject

EvilShroud

dub, first I want to say your quote "these people need air" is amazing. Made me chuckle hard.

Second, I want to point out that even after buying and playing Surviving Mars for about 20 hours already, I still prefer your mod. Seriously, best Mars simulator out there. Not trying to rush you, I understand your plight (about 4 people at my workplace have had several recurrences of flu/cold/pneumonia), but I'm SO looking forward to you updating this.

Take your time, do it right, and remember to breathe.