[A15] Healing Gun

Started by erdelf, September 12, 2016, 12:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erdelf

This mod introduces a new Healing Gun to the Game.

After beeing developed in a collaboration between famous medical scientist Angela Ziegler and weapon developer Torbjörn Lindholm this weapon got famous through the use by the sharpshooter Ana Amari. Alltough the original gun got destroyed in a war, parts of the plans were recovered.

This weapon is complicated and requires a lot of work and materials.. but it provides instant healing during fights.
The plans of the weapons have to be researched in order to use it.

The healing is locked at six injuries per shot and two injuries per bodyparts. Scars and old wounds won't be healed by this gun.
This gun also can't regrow parts of the body or help with diseases. It is purely made to tend to injuries during battle.

You can include this mod in a modpack or extend it in some way, but credit me.
Also it would be nice to notify me when you release it, but that is not required.

Download on Mediafire

Subscribe on Steam

Deimos Rast

Unacceptable! A gun that...heals?! Madness!
;D
I was wondering how you did it and was hoping it was as easy as setting the damage value to a negative number, but it looks like you gave it the custom assembly treatment. :P
A very expensive gun too from looking at the configs, but you have to balance it somehow.
Thanks!
#StopPluginAbuse

lorebot

Can raiders ever show up using it? Will it appear in traders' inventories?

erdelf

Quote from: lorebot on September 12, 2016, 03:54:08 AM
Can raiders ever show up using it? Will it appear in traders' inventories?
Raiders shouldn't be able to use it.. mainly because I made it so expensive that they would never touch that thing. Traders can have it as far as I know, but it should be very rare

Quote from: Deimos Rast on September 12, 2016, 03:16:07 AM
I was wondering how you did it and was hoping it was as easy as setting the damage value to a negative number, but it looks like you gave it the custom assembly treatment. :P
Just setting a negative number didn't work sadly ^^
Also it would have only healed the body part it hits, I wanted to do a bit more.

Jdalt40

Hey erdelf, I kinda can't find out where to craft the healing gun, is it on the machining table?

erdelf

Quote from: Jdalt40 on September 13, 2016, 10:52:24 AM
Hey erdelf, I kinda can't find out where to craft the healing gun, is it on the machining table?
Yeah, after you researched it, it is available at the machining table.

Jdalt40

Quote from: erdelf on September 13, 2016, 03:04:35 PM
Yeah, after you researched it, it is available at the machining table.
Thanks erdelf! :)