Restric rooms?

Started by code99xx, September 12, 2016, 01:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

code99xx

Hi,  long story short, I want to restrict bedrooms, make them private, especially when my colonists are sleeping so other colonists dont just barge in and disturb their beauty sleep!

Any mod out there that can do something like this? I remember there was a mod once ... cant recall how it was called!

Master Bucketsmith

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16098.0
E's Do Not Disturb.
Unfortunately it looks like it will require CCL. (I.e., the mod is not updated and it might take a very long time before it is!)

code99xx

Ah yes, thats how it was called!

Yeah, ive seen the deal with CCL ... sad news, here's hoping they will figure CCL out ...

Master Bucketsmith

Judging by how long it is taking for them to update, I think it would be better off being a modular thing, as opposed to the all-in-one solution they have now.
I mean, I really liked a lot of the features CCL made possible, but it's just not feasible to not play as a player, or not update your own mods as a modder for this long.
I've got no idea how CCL is built and if a modular approach is even possible, but it would allow for staggered releases of each individual piece of functionality. :)

CannibarRechter

Certainly Detours are separable. I manually separated detours to get one of the CCL author's own mods working, because I just couldn't wait any longer....
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects