[Mod] (Alpha 2) Resource Kompression Mod

Started by Nasikabatrachus, March 26, 2014, 01:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on March 30, 2014, 03:32:18 PM
Some crates and worktables still flicker, if you move camera or zoom in or out, not sure if there are problems with the resource list, but if you have any please post them here. Cant do much testing myself atm since architect is slave working me :D

i think that's because the texture is to big but i think flooring has a way to stop that, maybe u coud use that? (don't see it on my screen may be on lower monitor's. (it woud make sense woudn't it?))
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

mrofa

Since Nasikabatrachus is away for quite long, i will add some small unofficial update here :D
Redone the crates, they are a bit smaller so they dont merge with other crates.

Didnt touch the MRE and workbenches yet
You can download this textures from here
Just copy the folder to the game mod folder and if you did it right it will ask about overwriting the old textures

If you prefer the old crates but smaller write here.
If you have a idea how to do that damn mre or any other crate write it here also :D
All i do is clutter all around.

bombarding

can this weapon pack also work with project armory mod weapon?

mrofa

Would need to ask Nasikabatrachus and Evul for promission

hwoo

mrofa

madpluck

Quote from: mrofa on April 11, 2014, 07:49:55 AM
Yep works on alpha 3 :)

Well, it does, but...for the three savefiles I experimented with, it causes all silver to be ignored. Doesn't show up in the upper left as being in my stockpiles, doesn't get recognized as launchable in the trade window.

mrofa

Checked on my test colony and your right, deleting 750stacks.xml from mod folder fixed it.
I cant do much more than that untill nasikabatrachus returns

Machine

You need to look at the silver in the resources.xml and copy exactly.
What was missing was stacklimit and resourcecountpriority. I put that in and I think its working again. Make sure to set stacklimit to 750.

madpluck

confirmed! made those changes and the mod now works correctly. here's the updated 750 stacks file if you want to update the mod, mrofa

EDIT: Oops I edited it wrong so it's still 400 stackable :/

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

mrofa

Quote from: madpluck on April 12, 2014, 08:50:44 AM
confirmed! made those changes and the mod now works correctly. here's the updated 750 stacks file if you want to update the mod, mrofa

EDIT: Oops I edited it wrong so it's still 400 stackable :/

Well like i said earlier its not my mod, its nasikabatrachus mod, i only help abit with textures.

Also Evul did agree to make support for armory so most likley i will just make that thing as a sole mod unless nasikabatrachus will be back sooner