[MOD] (Alpha 2) Stackable Meals

Started by Cj_mav, March 08, 2014, 11:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cj_mav

Hey, that sounds good. Although it's kind of awkward to have frozen foods with no sort of cold-storage capacity...I'll figure it out!

Pear

Quote from: Cj_mav on March 10, 2014, 04:23:38 PM
Hey, that sounds good. Although it's kind of awkward to have frozen foods with no sort of cold-storage capacity...I'll figure it out!

Nooooooo! Squash bug first!

Cj_mav

I'm prioritizing everything I need to do, so just relax.

School work comes first, hands down. I've got big times ahead. This mod and my research one are second to that. The bugs aren't major, so they shouldn't impact your game significantly. I'm still trying to figure out how to disable the original meal items and produce my "resource" meals, and it will take a little time for me because of my inexperience with modding.

gehennianviceroy

You need to update this for Alpha 3, even without you're (awesome) plans for the future. I can't keep a warehouse full of trays of food anymore, it's simply a waste of space!

StorymasterQ

Alpha 3 has a Make Until X option now, though, so you shouldn't have a need for warehouses of food now.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

gehennianviceroy

I consistently get caught up doing something else and neglect the amount of meals I'm keeping. I use the "Make Until X" function a good bit, but never for food. It'll run down to zero and suddenly everyone is eating all of the raw food and going crazy. With this mod though, they'd make meals and stack them on the Food Rack until it was full and then store the excess in the freezer I'd made. Personal preference, I guess.