[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

DarkSurge

So do you have any guesses on when you can have the a4 update finished?

Cala13er

Quote from: DarkSurge on June 18, 2014, 02:08:44 AM
So do you have any guesses on when you can have the a4 update finished?

Unsure, I've been doing an awful lot of balance changes and still am. And I've still got some work to do after that so it may be a while. By the looks of things v1.2.0 will be for a5. Skipping any a4 release. But we'll see.

Near410

Can You Do Medieval Era Because I like Medieval all Other Games PLs Just For Me :)

Cala13er

Quote from: Near410 on June 18, 2014, 06:08:37 AM
Can You Do Medieval Era Because I like Medieval all Other Games PLs Just For Me :)

Medieval Era is already in there?

mrofa

What is ancient era for a guy that dont know what bow is, where ancient movies are about guys that have big computers of a size of tin can.
All i do is clutter all around.

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on June 18, 2014, 09:38:21 AM
What is ancient era for a guy that dont know what bow is, where ancient movies are about guys that have big computers of a size of tin can.
no, the guy's in the movie's with stone tools and nothing but that.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Quote from: iame6162013 on June 18, 2014, 09:51:49 AM
Quote from: mrofa on June 18, 2014, 09:38:21 AM
no, the guy's in the movie's with stone tools and nothing but that.

I am so, so lost. Mentally.

Olek

Don't take this as a hurry up, though I am looking forward to the release of Industrial Rim.
I had a thought just now, and figured that perhaps the mod is too big for Alpha, considering the number of updates, I foresee the next Alpha 5 release coming out either before IR Alpha 4 is finished, or shortly afterwards, then your back at it again.
I would hope that you don't burnout.

DarkSurge

When he took the challenge of a mod this big, I think he should have been prepared for everything including but not limited to: hate, time rushes, frustration, burnouts, bugs, dead ends.

Cala13er

Quote from: DarkSurge on June 18, 2014, 09:15:55 PM
When he took the challenge of a mod this big, I think he should have been prepared for everything including but not limited to: hate, time rushes, frustration, burnouts, bugs, dead ends.

I was prepared... I've just decided to make a lot of changes from the current version. And now you have to take into consideration - I have 2 jobs, still go to school and have a pretty socially active life. I don't get much time to work on this mod. And I'm only normally on these forums when i'm on my phone.

DarkSurge

You know what I wish was a mod or base game? It would be simple but, have turrents shoot at animals that have gone mad.

Cala13er

Quote from: DarkSurge on June 19, 2014, 04:48:14 AM
You know what I wish was a mod or base game? It would be simple but, have turrents shoot at animals that have gone mad.

Tons and tons of people have requested that. Vanilla plus has it I believe.

DarkSurge

Quote from: Cala13er on June 19, 2014, 01:23:41 PM

1. It's not updated  :'( 2. I just want that part of the mod, none of the other parts.

Cala13er

Quote from: DarkSurge on June 19, 2014, 06:36:51 PM
Quote from: Cala13er on June 19, 2014, 01:23:41 PM

1. It's not updated  :'( 2. I just want that part of the mod, none of the other parts.

Oh I thought it had been. And really? Fair play. :) I might add one to v1.2.0, if not, definately v1.3.0

R33K

I created an account just to say get this mod updated plz!