[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

hwoo

Giving it a whirl still and no major problems so far.

Cala13er

Sorry again guys. Gonna be extended for another 30-50 minutes. We want to make sure it's balanced :/

guken9922

Cala13er

Quote from: guken9922 on April 11, 2014, 06:33:44 PM
how do u ue the smelters?

For the Smelters, Place an industrial hopper next to it (or more)

The Alloy Smelter requires a hopper with carbon in it and a hopper with metal/refined/IronOre in it, then it will craft Steel!

The Raw Melter smelter has 2 automatic recipes.
To make Copper Ingots it needs an industrial hopper with copper ore in it.
To make Metal/Refined Iron it needs an industrial hopper with Iron ore in it.

guken9922

Cala13er

guken9922

Cala13er

guken9922

hey i want to report that your mod works with every mod on this list:
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2808.0
but make sure u have the alpha 3 version of the clutter mod, animal rug mod, and also the patches for the project armory mod (the 1.51 patch) etc. (maybe missed a few)
but ya i like this 1 alot. youve improved the economy by adding more variation,

hey u should ask Tynan to make this officially part of the game or something as it stands to improve base game. but i think this and wood economy are balanced with each other.

and i think its vbery balanced

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Celthric Aysen

Hey just wanted to ask if the colonist will pick up items on the conveyor belt, because that could cost some problems.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

greenfrogs

Where can you download the alpha 3 version of the mod?

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 03:18:34 AM
Hey just wanted to ask if the colonist will pick up items on the conveyor belt, because that could cost some problems.

No items picked up by the conveyor belts will be forbidden by the conveyor belt system.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 03:49:45 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 03:18:34 AM

No items picked up by the conveyor belts will be forbidden by the conveyor belt system.
Awesome, looking forward on using your weapons + mod and your Industrial Rim :D
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"