[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Cala13er

Quote from: R33K on June 22, 2014, 06:11:38 AM
I created an account just to say get this mod updated plz!

Haha! Sorry mate, I'm quite busy, progress is slow. But I'm not far from updating :)

Cala13er

iame6162013

in a minute he has been more replying to messages then working :P
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Quote from: iame6162013 on June 26, 2014, 03:23:13 AM
in a minute he has been more replying to messages then working :P

In the minute of writing that message, I did more writing messages than working in the past week and a half. :P

DarkSurge

Olek

The thing that concerns me is that IR4 is released, then the next day Alpha 5 is released, then we are back to square one.

Cala13er

Quote from: Olek on June 30, 2014, 11:42:46 PM
The thing that concerns me is that IR4 is released, then the next day Alpha 5 is released, then we are back to square one.

There will be no alpha 4 release, I have already updated the mod to Alpha 5's tester versions.

DarkSurge

Quote from: Cala13er on July 01, 2014, 01:39:54 AM

There will be no alpha 4 release, I have already updated the mod to Alpha 5's tester versions.
^All I needed to know.^

Austupaio

Let me know how these work out, I tried out a method that should eliminate the white outline problem and should be imperceptible to the player but I haven't tested it in-game myself.

Cala13er

Quote from: Austupaio on July 01, 2014, 07:11:50 PM
Let me know how these work out, I tried out a method that should eliminate the white outline problem and should be imperceptible to the player but I haven't tested it in-game myself.

Thanks, those are brilliant! Exactly what I wanted them like! I'll let you know if there are any problems with them in-game.

Calum,

DarkSurge

So when are you posting the alpha 5 update?

murlocdummy

This looks awesome.  Too bad I'm still working on getting the bugs out of the Medbed and Tectronics mods, or else I'd offer to help you with this.

Keep up the good work.  You and this mod are an inspiration to us all.

DarkSurge

Quote from: Cala13er on July 01, 2014, 01:39:54 AM

Almost done with the Alpha 5 version  ::) :P

Gralad