[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Cala13er

Quote from: Gralad on July 09, 2014, 01:34:22 AM
love the mod, cant wait for the update :)

You'll be waiting a long time, not done anything to the mod in the past 3 weeks. And I really am losing more motivation every day, the last 2 days have been absolutely dreadful for my private life. I don't mean to start moaning online, just feels good getting it out!

jefftan

Bad things will be  past. Good things will finally come. Cheer up, duke!

superpirson

I really am losing more motivation every day, the last 2 days have been absolutely dreadful for my private life. I don't mean to start moaning online, just feels good getting it out!
That really sucks man. I do hope things get better. You have a large bunch of friends you can rely on here if you ever need help with anything.
We can chat if you want to.
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

Gralad

Quote from: Cala13er on July 10, 2014, 01:32:29 PM

You'll be waiting a long time, not done anything to the mod in the past 3 weeks. And I really am losing more motivation every day, the last 2 days have been absolutely dreadful for my private life. I don't mean to start moaning online, just feels good getting it out!

sorry to hear that :/
wish you the best of luck to whatever gives you trouble will resolve itself rather sooner than later.

kutch

Best wishes, please remember one thing...

Quote from: Buddha
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts, we make the world.

If feeling down think of the small things which make you happy!
If feeling unsure, look at the small things that make you happy!
It all starts one small step at a time.....

CaTaHbl4

Hi! I badly speak in English, but I think you will understand me.
I am the fan of yours mod! And I will look forward to it as I want to wish you patience and understanding! All problems are solved ;)

fred55234

why dont you build industrial rim for alpha 5. PLEEEEAASSE I LOVE THAT MODD!!! :'( :'( :-[ :-[

iame6162013

Quote from: fred55234 on July 27, 2014, 10:16:42 AM
why dont you build industrial rim for alpha 5. PLEEEEAASSE I LOVE THAT MODD!!! :'( :'( :-[ :-[
calums post

:/
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

i'm starting to worry about this mod and Cala13er, because he hasn't been online for a while, and also haven't been replying to my messages....
man what ever is going on with him, it must be serious.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Jerethi50

Mods as complex as these can be a bear to update and to add new things to / bug fix and so on. On top of that it can be demotivating to a person to work on such a mod when there are similar mods out there, even though in my opinion this mod could more compliment other mods out there than conflict. But on top of that it sounds as if some sort of real life issues are causing him stress, so just be patient with him guys, try not to add to the stress by begging for updates and such. Hopefully he comes back, gets worked through his RL issues, and resumes the mod. But even if that isn't the case, You guys should know that new modders will come along to introduce new content and the likes. We will be losing something unique, which is sad, but the content will keep coming, and growing. And to you Cal, I hope things work out for ya, when your ready to come back we will be here waiting, please don't feel stressed or obligated though, if ya need a break from things for a bit, take it. Mostly, do what ya need to do, I don't think anyone here is going to begrudge you that.

Peacekeep3r777

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on July 28, 2014, 10:31:48 AM
i'm starting to worry about this mod and Cala13er, because he hasn't been online for a while, and also haven't been replying to my messages....
He was online today, so dont worry and wait for him :).

Olek

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on July 28, 2014, 10:31:48 AM

You need to except that sometimes modders burnout, or they find some other game to entertain themselves, sometimes they really do have life issues, he will come back when he is ready, don't pressure the dude, it's his life.

Cala13er

Yeah, guys I'm back as of yesterday, there will be no Alpha 5 update as I have already started updating to Alpha 6.

kutch

superpirson

Neat! If you want help, I am here waiting.
Could I pester you for a sec and ask how you are adding new defs? You could tell me here, or upload a code snippit, or whatever else you come up with. ::)
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB