[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Cala13er

Quote from: superpirson on July 30, 2014, 11:38:52 AM
Neat! If you want help, I am here waiting.
Could I pester you for a sec and ask how you are adding new defs? You could tell me here, or upload a code snippit, or whatever else you come up with. ::)

What do you mean?

superpirson

I want to know how to pull data from xml files into the game using the defs system, but am having difficulty figuring it out. earlier, when we spoke you said you had worked out how to do that.
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

kutch

Quote from: superpirson on July 30, 2014, 02:47:54 PM
I want to know how to pull data from xml files ... am having difficulty figuring it out. earlier

I would also post this question, or search the forum, located here: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=14.0

It's the mod help forum.  Someone there might have an answer, and that answer could benefit the whole community.

Bog

Quote from: Cala13er on July 29, 2014, 08:01:17 AM
Yeah, guys I'm back as of yesterday, there will be no Alpha 5 update as I have already started updating to Alpha 6.
Soooo.... how do you do that exactly? Considering it's not out yet. If there's a way, I'd like to know.

Or is it that you've been developing new stuff but are waiting until alpha 6 comes out to release it so you don't have to have to release>patch>release in a short period of time?
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)

Cala13er

Quote from: Bog on August 02, 2014, 06:12:52 PM
Quote from: Cala13er on July 29, 2014, 08:01:17 AM
Yeah, guys I'm back as of yesterday, there will be no Alpha 5 update as I have already started updating to Alpha 6.
Soooo.... how do you do that exactly? Considering it's not out yet. If there's a way, I'd like to know.

Or is it that you've been developing new stuff but are waiting until alpha 6 comes out to release it so you don't have to have to release>patch>release in a short period of time?

I'm a tester for the game, I get development builds for RimWorld, and all tester builds aswell. And I've been updating my mod to them.

Cala13er

Quote from: superpirson on July 30, 2014, 02:47:54 PM
I want to know how to pull data from xml files into the game using the defs system, but am having difficulty figuring it out. earlier, when we spoke you said you had worked out how to do that.
It's quite easy actually,  just hard to explain. That's why I recommended skype if we are going to work together, rather slow process communicating over this.

Peacekeep3r777

Is there going to be update for v.6? If so, whats ata? Thank you :).

Cala13er

Quote from: Peacekeep3r777 on August 15, 2014, 01:14:59 PM

I'm unsure, I of course have an updated version for alpha 6, however I would not call it complete yet. No approximate release date yet, sorry :).

Peacekeep3r777

Quote from: Cala13er on August 15, 2014, 03:43:00 PM
Quote from: Peacekeep3r777 on August 15, 2014, 01:14:59 PM

I'm unsure, I of course have an updated version for alpha 6, however I would not call it complete yet. No approximate release date yet, sorry :).

No problem, just wanted to see whats the status of this project :). Take your time and release (hope for it) when you think its ready.

Silent_Lamb

So I feel like I'm an idiot or I'm missing something. I've tried to find the answer to this but I see no information anywhere on how to install this. Plz halp

Cala13er

Quote from: Silent_Lamb on August 16, 2014, 06:37:37 PM
So I feel like I'm an idiot or I'm missing something. I've tried to find the answer to this but I see no information anywhere on how to install this. Plz halp

This isn't updated for the latest Alpha, or the Alpha before that, or the Alpha before that Alpha. So I would advise not trying to install this, but if you are so keen, it will not work. However just shove the file inside of the zip file into the mods folder and activate it in game.

Silent_Lamb

Quote from: Cala13er on August 16, 2014, 06:48:30 PM
This isn't updated for the latest Alpha, or the Alpha before that, or the Alpha before that Alpha. So I would advise not trying to install this, but if you are so keen, it will not work. However just shove the file inside of the zip file into the mods folder and activate it in game.

Damn. And here I was psyched for conveyor belts. Thanks for the reply though. The .dll's were a little intimidating.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Silent_Lamb on August 18, 2014, 06:55:28 PM
Damn. And here I was psyched for conveyor belts. Thanks for the reply though. The .dll's were a little intimidating.

looks like you picked a good time to get psyched for conveyor belts :)

ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5593.msg0

jamieg

YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Cala13er

Quote from: jamieg on September 21, 2014, 02:15:11 PM
anything happening wit this these days???

Yeah, Alpha 7 release ready, well kinda. Got textures rolling in as my old texture artists left and wanted me to remove all the textures, hence why there was no Alpha 5/6 release.

Brilliant textures from Mrofa and Nackblad. For example.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]