[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

jamieg

modpack permission?? i was wondering if it had stopped as still in alpha 3 man whats happenedd since ive been gone?
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Cala13er

Quote from: jamieg on September 21, 2014, 02:19:32 PM
modpack permission?? i was wondering if it had stopped as still in alpha 3 man whats happenedd since ive been gone?

I gave up rimworld modding pretty much the same time you left. And recently gained the motivation to start again, however the XML side of modding has been a pain in the ass to update. I'm working all out to update industrial rim fully, as when Fifa 15 and Advanced warfare come out. Most of what freetime I have at home, will go towards playing them. :P If Mrofa and Nackblad weren't doing textures for me, I would of discontinued the mod and stuck to relying on others to make mods.

jamieg

so is that a yes??? i an use it??? and I understand the fifa 15 bit... you xbox one?? if so when it comes out ill kick ya $%£ on it ;)
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Cala13er

Quote from: jamieg on September 21, 2014, 02:26:36 PM
so is that a yes??? i an use it??? and I understand the fifa 15 bit... you xbox one?? if so when it comes out ill kick ya $%� on it ;)

Given it actually see's an alpha 7 release date.
I don't see why not, on 1 condition, you make a version of the modpack without it, so I can play using that one instead. I don't like playing my own mods. If you do that, Industrial Rim and it's upcoming add-ons i'm working on aswell, are all free to use in your pack.

jamieg

yep thats fine :) awsome well I hope you get it done as Im hping to use it as the base this time round rather than better power + which apparently has seen better days + ;) keep me updated man... hope your well :)

Cala13er

Due to a bug during testing for Tynan, my mod was deleted by the game. So I have therefore lost all progress towards updating IR for Alpha 7, I am stopping development of this mod.

Kolljak

Do you mind if i take assets from this for my own mod.

Cala13er

Quote from: Kolljak on January 24, 2015, 12:03:51 PM
Do you mind if i take assets from this for my own mod.

Due to the fact that this mod is being re-made. No, I'd prefer you didn't.