Error in spamming in log

Started by Arigitine, September 12, 2016, 09:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arigitine

I keep getting same error non stop spamming in log i been playing same save since A15 1284 release. The error just start today any help i get to fix it would be great. Thx

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.AI.Group.Trigger_PawnCannotReachMapEdge.ActivateOn (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord, TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.CheckSignal (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord, TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.CheckTransitionOnSignal (TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.LordTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.LordManager.LordManagerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.AI.Group.LordToil_Travel.LordToilTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.LordTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.LordManager.LordManagerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

I think it has something to do with traders cause they come on the map and wont leave til open of them breaks and gets killed then they flee off the map.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

nccvoyager

Are you running RimWorld via Steam or the SendOwl version?

Are you running RimWorld with any mods?

If you are running RimWorld with mods, there is likely a problem with one that modifies visitor behaviour, such as a "hospitality" or "visitor spot" mod.
Please provide a list of the mods and I, or someone else, may be able to help narrow down which mod it is for you.

If you are not running RimWorld with mods, please provide a copy of your save game here.
You can compress the saved game to reduce the file size, and if the saved game is still too large after compression, you can uplaod it to a service like DropBox, Google Drive, or another file hosting website.

From the look of the log, if the game is not modded, your RimWorld installation may be damaged.
Reinstalling RimWorld may be able to fix the problem in that case.

SendOwl DRM-free:
  Download a fresh copy from SendOwl.
  Delete the current version.
  Place the new copy.

Steam:
  Right-click on "RimWorld" in your Steam Library.
  Click "Delete Local Content" from the drop-down menu.
  Click "Delete" and wait until the process is completed.
  Select "RimWorld" in the Library, and choose "Install" now.

Deimos Rast

Madskills is also throwing some NRE's, I'd update that too.
#StopPluginAbuse