A couple of questions or something...

Started by stopkillingtheplanet, September 14, 2016, 04:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stopkillingtheplanet

Why do colonists get an instant hangover as soon as they get the drunk buff? Shouldn't that not happen until the current state of drunkness is over?

Also, Im playing randy random on the second hardest difficulty, is it supposed to be so much easier than cassandra which is the only one I've played until now. I think I've had 4 raids total over the first year. For some reason i thought he was supposed to be the hardest storyteller. Not true?

Drugs are awesome. Ha. Rimworld.

There was something else but can't remember. Stand by. And preemptive thanks for responses.

Serenity

Cassandra has a gradual ramp-up in difficulty. Randy is - well - random. He can do whatever he likes, whenever. So if you're lucky, nothing much happens. But he can also screw you over if you're unlucky.

BlueWinds

Casandra is particularly brutal in this alpha - you're right about the old wisdom, but this alpha, Casandra is by far the most challenging. I've been enjoying Phoebe Chillax recently - she's been acting about how I remember Casandra used to be, and sets quite an enjoyable pace for me at the higher difficulties.

RazorHed

yeah Shes a biotch . I just recently lost to her on challenge . I had 6 tribals for my team 2 prisoners and an escape pod dude. I planted a big field of herbal meds day one in rich soil and at 63 percent 2 of my men and 1 prisoner got the plague  2 days later 3 more of my men and the other prisoner got it too . doomed. im not playing the tribal scenario anymore as is without upping the herbal med supply to at least 30