Cannot seem to bury colonist into grave thats just for colonists

Started by magik20, September 12, 2016, 10:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magik20

I was going to only bury dead colonists and use the crematorium for the rest, however even though the pawn is a colonist and labeled as such, he's not eligible to bury into the grave.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

14m1337

Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Phantazmya

also check "human corpses".  the subtype "colonist" may not be enough to allow burial to take place if all human corpses are disallowed. 

14m1337

Quote from: Phantazmya on September 16, 2016, 09:45:50 AM
also check "human corpses".  the subtype "colonist" may not be enough to allow burial to take place if all human corpses are disallowed.

that's not necessary. the yellow half-circle right next to the category name means "here are some things allowed, and some not. if you want to know exactly, look inside!"
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Calahan

@magik20 - Did the advice given by those above help you solve this problem? From your screenshots the problem appears to be as 14m1337 says (thanks for the assist), and that you need to click "allow rotten" and "allow fresh".

Calahan

Thanks for posting again with an update. Really appreciate it as it means this thread can now be closed as resolved/a non-bug (which saves Tynan from checking it).