[A15] MBS Double Sleeping Spot (13-09-2016)

Started by Master Bucketsmith, September 13, 2016, 10:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Bucketsmith

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpqjr88imqd0p2s/A15%20MBS%20Double%20Sleeping%20Spot%20v1.0.7z?dl=1
Steam Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763061053

Description:
Adds a double sleeping spot. It's magenta!
Now your lover pawns can sleep together on the floor!

Compatibility:
Should have no compatibility issues with savegames and other mods.

Current issues:
- None?

Credits:
- Ludeon Studios for the game and assets on which this mod is based

Short version of license:

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
"You can do nearly everything you want, but must credit the original author and redistribute it under the same license."
I'd totally wanna know what you made and how my work might have helped you! ;D

Changelog:
Version 1
   - Initial release

Screenshots:

Treason5240

Deimos Rast

did you just double the size/drawsize or is there something more devious a foot here?
either way, clever clever.
#StopPluginAbuse

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: Deimos Rast on September 13, 2016, 03:22:10 PM
did you just double the size/drawsize or is there something more devious a foot here?
either way, clever clever.
Naturally that's the first thing I tried.
Unfortunately the vanilla asset is stretched, for some reason, and then scaled back down through drawsize.
The vanilla one uses graphics_multi even though every rotation looks exactly the same, so after not getting the side version on exactly the right place, I just opted to go for a single texture and set the XML option to have it rotatable. :)
I had to resize that vanilla texture until the width was right though. And since it's just grey by default, and I dunno how it gets the green colour for the single, I made it magenta. The colour of love! :P

Rock5

A17 Update

I wanted this so I updated it for A17. It exactly matches the vanilla def for the single sleeping spot, except for the size and texture.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport