[A15] Rim-Magic Magic weapons,clothes, Potions, Etc (ceased)

Started by hendrikpfaff, September 13, 2016, 01:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: Justas love on September 17, 2016, 12:31:04 PM
It's not magic if it requeres power

Can you tell me what requeres power??
Bec i dont think any tables/weapons requeres power and im very busy with school atm
I WILL be adding a magic assembler to gather magic over time that you need as power supply
and maybe if its possible a magic skill that makes working with magic faster (Im not sure about this one)

Justas love

hendrikpfaff

Master Bucketsmith

Well, electricity is energy, so is magic, so they should be directly equatable! :)
The lore of this mod could state the magical benches that requires electricity have a special gizmo that transfers the electrical energy into magical energy.

Violyte

Plus if you've got a lightning wand that's "electric elemental magic" right there.

Violyte

I finished the writing table, sent it to your inbox- hope you like it! Also I've got designs for the clothes figured out and will be sending photos so you can see some of what I came up with. Um so because the wizard is for males I think I might do hag robes for the female body type on it (old witch like in "Snow White) I have the more nicer modern young witch and will do a warlock thing for the male parts.

14m1337

Quote from: Violyte on September 18, 2016, 06:25:54 PM
I might do hag robes for the female body type on it

did you see "Suicide Squad" ?
would something like Enchantress' clothes  ;D be a good idea and doable for this mod ?
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

drakemasta

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: Violyte on September 18, 2016, 06:25:54 PM
I finished the writing table, sent it to your inbox- hope you like it! Also I've got designs for the clothes figured out and will be sending photos so you can see some of what I came up with. Um so because the wizard is for males I think I might do hag robes for the female body type on it (old witch like in "Snow White) I have the more nicer modern young witch and will do a warlock thing for the male parts.
Thx for you work!! :D

Master Bucketsmith

Violyte, that stuff is looking good! :)
(Based on what I see posted in the OP!)

Quote from: drakemasta on September 19, 2016, 10:06:09 AM
could you add insulated winter or arctic versions of the clothing?
Oooohh that's a good idea!
Hendrik, I think you can easily pull this off by having duplicates that only differ in the insulation values and cost/ingredients to make. :)

hendrikpfaff

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: Master Bucketsmith on September 19, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

Need to whait till i have the full texures :P
Hendrik, I think you can easily pull this off by having duplicates that only differ in the insulation values and cost/ingredients to make. :)

Violyte

Quote from: hendrikpfaff on September 20, 2016, 11:31:18 AM
Quote from: Master Bucketsmith on September 19, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

Need to whait till i have the full texures :P

Master Bucketsmith- Thank you :)

Hmmm like some fur lined robes? That'd be neat- I can do that, and add an equip-able hood with it. Perhaps it should be an outer layer. Yeah sorry it's taking a bit (so many body types and view angles!) I didn't know if you wanted me to send the completed outfits one by one or just wait til they're all done.

I will pause from the outfits and do wands tomorrow so you can have some more completed items to work on.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

gillsminnow

Violyte you're really talented. You've got the Rimworld style nailed.

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: Violyte on September 21, 2016, 01:49:17 AM
Hmmm like some fur lined robes? That'd be neat- I can do that, and add an equip-able hood with it. Perhaps it should be an outer layer. Yeah sorry it's taking a bit (so many body types and view angles!) I didn't know if you wanted me to send the completed outfits one by one or just wait til they're all done.

I will pause from the outfits and do wands tomorrow so you can have some more completed items to work on.
Those attached files! :O