[1.5] Dingo's Mods (Mostly QoL)

Started by Dingo, September 14, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomFav

Quote from: Dingo on December 02, 2017, 09:23:58 AM
Quote from: PhantomFav on December 02, 2017, 06:56:01 AM
Here is the log of Vanilla + Hand me that Brick.

Every time I start a play with this mod, the debug log is continually on screen with red writes.

You didn't install HugsLib. It's written everywhere as a requirement and is not optional.

THX a lot, my good friend! You are right! I use HugsLib for the Hospitality mod, and when I tried to use HmtB, I
switched off Hospitality with HugsLib because I was too used to switch them off together every time ;D

BlackSmokeDMax

I basically just install Hugslib automatically. Then I never need to worry about it. It isn't used as often anymore as it originally was, but still used enough to make it a no brainer for me.

Jastro

Dingo

Hand Me That Brick Lite released for RimWorld version 1.0! Since HMTB has been integrated into vanilla RimWorld, HMTB Lite does very little:

- Haulers will haul to constructions frames and blueprints at a higher priority than general hauling
- Adds a toggle for Hand Me That Brick behaviour built into the Work tab. This also works with Fluffy's WorkTab mod.
- Fixes a bug where pawns will "haul resources" to buildings that do not have a resource requirement (such as simple graves)

There is no need to install the old Hand Me That Brick. Use this mod instead.

Dingo

All three 1.0 branch releases updated to latest Harmony/RW versions.

PASorenson

It looks like today's updates trashed No Forced Slowdowns, neither it nor the ED-EnhancedOpions approach seem to be functioning.

BlackSmokeDMax

Did "Cooks can refuel" get baked (Pun intended!) into vanilla (and another!)?

Tsunamy

Dingo

@BlackSmokeDMax Yes.

@Tsunamy Probably. I'll get around to updating it "sometime".

Dingo

scorchdelta62

Any chance to update Refactored Work Priorities for B19?

Dingo

Whatever Refactored Work Priorities does that's still necessary in B19 is done by other mods as far as I know. Anything specific about it that you're missing?

scorchdelta62

I haven't searched for other mods to be honest, mostly cause I already had yours, so I decided to ask. Will do now though, I was looking for something close to your custom repair threshold and repair designator. Thanks for replying  ;D

vandal

im not sure hand me that brick was fully integrated into 19/1.0? I dont see the 'deliver resources' option only construct when looking over a blueprint