[1.5] Dingo's Mods (Mostly QoL)

Started by Dingo, September 14, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you're trying to say. Either way my code shouldn't do anything to zone priorities.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: Dingo on November 04, 2016, 02:42:02 AM
I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you're trying to say. Either way my code shouldn't do anything to zone priorities.

i'll try again :)

Hauling from a lower priority zone to a higher priority zone is now done (apparently) absolutely last.  I can manually force the haul, so its not a configuration mismatch.

I've observed some more and its the change to raw vegetable matter.  There literally are more things ahead of it in the queue (a ton of rice specifically LOL).  is it possible for you to make zone prioritized hauling (perhaps for zones >normal) a higher priority?  I set the priorities up because we feel its important after all, and to reduce not increase micromanagement.

so you may not have changed anything to do with the zone priorities themselves, it sure seems like there's something happening to the hauling between zones.

Dingo

So your problem is you have a ton of rice deteriorating away to nothing and/or in need of hauling, that's what I figured at first but I wasn't sure. I could add HugsLib and make a mod menu for my custom workgivers so you can disable them in-game as you see fit.

RemingtonRyder

Hey Dingo,

While you're there, maybe you could add Please Haul Perishables, or something like it. It's a very small mod I made for hauling things that can deteriorate more than 5/day and are not currently under a roof. It made sense to me that it would be a more urgent hauling job than moving things that can deteriorate from indoors to indoors. See the announcements topic if you want to have a look. :)

Dingo

I actually already had unused code to do items with deterioration. I wanted to see if people start reporting issues with RWP after adding HaulPlantFoodRaw but it seems fine. I also forgot about updating the mod. :P

I'm stealing your idea of "is roofed?" though, ha!

Dingo

RWP updated according to recent posts. It includes HugsLib, HaulRawPlantFood has been changed to HaulRottable and I added another WorkGiver that checks for deterioration and hauls according to highest DeteriorationRate to lowest.

Thanks again to merthsoft for helping with code syntax, and Marvin/Dave for nudging me to update the mod. :P

Side note: ACEN and HMTB are also updated and you should install the latest version if you are using them (I recommend deleting the old files as well). Only thing updated for this is HugsLib 1.0.5 instead of 1.0.4 which fixes a Mod Settings issue.

Dingo

Refactored Work Priorities updated.

Fixed custom haul work givers to prioritise correctly (thanks Zhentar!).

Separated all custom work givers in the menu to be individually togglable.

Arnold Rimmer

Hello Dingo :)
Regarding "Autoclose Event Notifications":
Can you add a thingy in your mod's settings to control -when- the Notifications are autoclosed?
So we can choose something like "after [1] [3] [6] [9] [12] [18] [24] hours" or
even better a textfield where we can put in any number whatsoever.
[Insert combination of words here]

Dingo

Quote from: Arnold Rimmer on November 06, 2016, 10:00:26 PM
Can you add a thingy in your mod's settings to control -when- the Notifications are autoclosed?

Sure. I added a field there where you can input the number of hours ACEN will wait before closing notifications. Thank you for your input!

Dingo

New release: Grenade Fix: Rearmed

This mod essentially does the same thing Grenade Fix did in A14 (and subsequently in A15 with my updated version).

However, instead of overriding ThingDefs with XML, this mod dynamically injects minRange for ANY ThingDef that uses an explosive projectile. This means it works with all content mods and is ready for future alphas in-case they add more explosives.

The "injection" occurs after all defs are loaded upon opening the RimWorld client, once per client load. If you mess with your mod list I recommend that you restart the game as well.

jmababa

Why does it afect my m37 grenade launcher its a gun that fires gerenades it shouldn't be affected by this it shortens min range of gun

Dingo

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

BionicAbeLincoln

Hi Dingo, your Refactored Work Priorities sounds great.  Can it be enabled on existing game saves?

faltonico

Quote from: BionicAbeLincoln on November 18, 2016, 07:04:24 PM
Hi Dingo, your Refactored Work Priorities sounds great.  Can it be enabled on existing game saves?
I enabled it on my save and all went fine.