[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Quote from: ChairmanPoo on March 26, 2017, 02:07:59 PM
No, Cults includes pews by default
On the front page the Op says: Recommended mods
   Modular tables (for proper temple pews)
   Cosmic Horrors (for summoning actual monsters)
   Industrial Age (for great lighting)

Putting the modular stools one row below/above seems to combine them however, instead of looking like separate pews. So is the original post wrong and this mod includes pews? I cant get the same image with that mod?

vitorss

Don't know if it's intended, but can't the byakhee launch items?

Tgr

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 27, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

Putting the modular stools one row below/above seems to combine them however, instead of looking like separate pews. So is the original post wrong and this mod includes pews? I cant get the same image with that mod?

you have to leave a tile between the rows

Ruisuki

Quote from: TREH on March 29, 2017, 02:32:53 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on March 27, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

you have to leave a tile between the rows
oh nooooo! Its cool though, that cult mod looks sweet

CutiesDeathCab

Hello, I am asking for permission to place your mod into a database I am working on for RimWorld mod Listings. I plan on keeping it updated with the help of some others. The post will contain the following
[Version, Title, Author, Direct Topic Link, Direct Download Link (From the topic)]
Either PM me, Or reply to this message. Thank you. :)
P.S: The Database will have its own topic once I have a decent amount in the database.

Colonist51

Very cool mod, using it in my current game. However there is a problem, I'm already two years in and still not getting any bandit raids with this mod installed. I have got a couple of "raids" by strange beasts, but not bandits. No sieges either. I'm not sure if this mod is the culprit, but since this is the only incident mod I'm using then I guess it is. It also should be noted that I'm using the Randy Random storyteller, although I never before had two years with no raids/sieges even with Randy.

Canute

1. you should try the lovecraft storyteller ! :-)

2. but since alot more Raid accidents got added from the strange beats, it is possible that regular factions got less chance to appear.

Moo

How do I stop the Agency from flipping out when they visit my base? I locked my temple away so there's no way they could have seen it. I got visited by a small trade group of four and one by one they just randomly dropped their stuff and turned into prisoners.

::edit:: well, possibly they saw Snuggles, my pet Chthonian larva :-/

bartcheeks

Is it normal to get a crazy amount of raids from this mod?
I got raided from day 2 onwards, luckily I used the rich explorer start so he had a charge rifle lol, so defending was easy.
But so far it's been on average 1 raid a day, it's crazy.

JustALittleCrazyTalk

I tried the Elder things scenario and just got naked humans? I pulled all mods except Humanoid Alien Races, Horrors, and Elder things (in that order) and no change.

Edit: Never mind this happens with multiple races, asking on Humanoid Alien Races thread.

jecrell

Quote from: CutiesDeathCab on March 29, 2017, 09:43:11 PM
Hello, I am asking for permission to place your mod into a database I am working on for RimWorld mod Listings. I plan on keeping it updated with the help of some others. The post will contain the following
[Version, Title, Author, Direct Topic Link, Direct Download Link (From the topic)]
Either PM me, Or reply to this message. Thank you. :)
P.S: The Database will have its own topic once I have a decent amount in the database.

Certainly~
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

jecrell

CULTS 1.3.3

Changes in this update:

• Cult statues can be rotated.
  • Psionic Growth no longer cause brain scars.
  • Nyarlathotep hoods are resized to fit all head types.
  • Unspeakable Oath now saves relationships and implants/added parts properly.
  • Unspeakable Oath and Aspect of Cthulhu descriptions slightly changed.
  • Removed interaction point from construct-able obelisks.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/8561140
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

GideonHidolka

Noticed a bug in Industrial items. You can build wax powered lighting, without researching wax powered lighting.

MechanoidHiveMind

have you thought of adding a " reanimator " event like a Zombie apocalypse or some other sorts
I got the idea from reading a story form Herbert West-Reanimator
It would be a good Challenge for late or mid game because why not :P
of course you could make the zombies faster than the average human(because of late game when all the frigin' colonists are bionic monsters) and make the stuff Infectious (very)

About the scenario: how about a human that just walks into the map (no notification) and just starts running as soon as it sees the first target, the poor fellow (target) doesn't know what's going on and then just BAM!! It kills him ( unless he's Bruce Lee ) and then you have 2 of them on your colony
the two of them become hostile and start attacking the colony....

Hope there is not much work on your hands atm but when you got the time please consider this...
One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem
Only Mechanoids ; Everywhere