[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listen1

Gasp, I get out of the forum for a few days and... wow, just wow.

Keep up the good work! I want to offer the lazy, lustful and enraged to the great one. They are  well worth sacrifices.

Jareix Craivix

Quote from: Listen1 on December 07, 2016, 04:44:51 AM
Gasp, I get out of the forum for a few days and... wow, just wow.

Keep up the good work! I want to offer the lazy, lustful and enraged to the great one. They are  well worth sacrifices.
Which great one? They're all pretty great... (Not azathoth level, but hey. Beggars can't be choosers...)

jecrell

Teaser 5:
Random cultist attire showcase.

Cthulhu - Mask

Nyarlathotep - Hood

Dagon - Mitre Cap

Shub Niggurath - Black Goat Mask

Cultist Hood, Robes, and Kris (sacrificial serpentine dagger)
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Listen1

That poor fox dosen't know where is getting itself...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jecrell

High Priestess Darya's Diary

Day ??

One of those barbarians got a shot at me! ME. My EYE is GONE! I can only see half as well and studying is INFURIATING. Today is the first day of a great many, praise be to the old ones, as I can take that barbarian's life on the altar and be bathed in the glorious rewards of our true masters.

This is it. This is our time. The Keepers of the Way shall be the first to see it opened. Lord Dagon of the depths, I pray you take our sacrifice and burn the worthless soul with your righteous might.

Following Day

Ia! Ia! Blood for Father Dagon! Blood for the Old Ones! We must cut the weeds of this world and reap the rewards of the freed soil. Let all raiders see the power of our magic! A massive ship with well-preserved resources came through the mists.

Even though we recovered a great many resources, members from the order frequently remind me that I nearly destroyed the ritual's chances by grabbing a quick snack mid-way through proceedings. Dagon had the wisdom to shrink our food stores for my transgressions, and I admit full responsibility for my foolishness.

3 Days Later

Our second sacrifice was also a grand success. This time, Father Dagon has sent forth his own spawn to guard our order.

The following day

No sooner had we established our superiority in the region with our powerful blood magic, had the raiders decided to throw themselves at us. The Deep Ones took care of them like knives slice through butter. More sacrifices are queuing before the altar.

We are the Keepers of the Way.
None shall stand at the gates before us.
We will be the first to see them.
The Old Ones must be awakened.

caesius

Malinov

Damn this looks awesome, real great work with the art and the new features look intriguing! I gotta ask though, will the mod be save compatible? Was planning to start a tribal playthrough and slowly convert my pawns once the mod came out, but I'll wait with it then if a new game is needed.  :D

Jareix Craivix

Quote from: caesius on December 08, 2016, 10:53:51 AM
OH MY GOD....All hail Cthulhu !
why is it always Cthulhu? What about Shub-Niggurath! Hell, I'll bet Ubbo-Sathla wouldn't mind some praise...

jecrell

Quote from: Malinov on December 08, 2016, 03:51:22 PM
Damn this looks awesome, real great work with the art and the new features look intriguing! I gotta ask though, will the mod be save compatible? Was planning to start a tribal playthrough and slowly convert my pawns once the mod came out, but I'll wait with it then if a new game is needed.  :D

I'm not sure. Why not pop by our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/ePKnqwR) and download the playtest version (under #announcements) and just see if it breaks your game if you try to load it? I doubt it would mess up your existing games, but I've only playtested from fresh starts. I think I can safely release to the public, possibly by tonight for me (12 hours from now).

Malinov

Ah thank you, I loaded it into an existing game and there didn't seem to be any problems whatsoever.

Admirer

Please, for the love of God just stop this teasing...I...I don't know much more I can take. I NEED this mod. i will blow if you release it now....i hope this font is tiny enough.

jecrell

Quote from: Admirer on December 09, 2016, 11:16:36 AM
Please, for the love of God just stop this teasing...I...I don't know much more I can take. I NEED this mod. i will blow if you release it now....i hope this font is tiny enough.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=815039373

IT IS DONE

Admirer

ALRIGHT, HELL YES....SO HOW WE DOIN THIS? DO WE HAVE DINNER FIRST OR WHAT?

Nanao-kun

I'm not entirely sure if the Cults thing is causing this, but I can't seem to interact with the cultist that joined my colony in certain ways, i.e. any right click options (such as arrest, no context menu appears), or treating them when injured. I don't remember if they could do it before I got her a psionic brain though. Attempting to interact with her gives a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" (below is snipped from the output log) error in the ingame debug log. She's also the preacher of the cult.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ImTheWorkerNow.ITWN.PostMenuOption (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.String title, System.Action action, MenuOptionPriority priority, System.Action mouseoverGuiAction, Verse.Thing revalidateClickTarget, Single extraPartWidth, System.Func`2 extraPartOnGUI, Verse.WorkTypeDef workType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ImTheWorkerNow.FloatMenuMakerMap_Detour.AddUndraftedOrders (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 opts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AchtungMod.FloatMenuMakerMap_Patch.FloatMenuMakerMap_ChoicesAtFor (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AchtungMod.Controller.MouseDown (Vector3 pos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AchtungMod.Controller.HandleEvents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AchtungMod.MainTabsRoot_Patch.MainTabsRoot_HandleLowPriorityShortcuts () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRootMap.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0