[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BioFringe

I've read this whole thread as I have recently picked this gem up and am having a great time with it but I just can't figure out the following...

1. How do you replace the Elder Things Wings?

2. How do you stop the Elder Things from always bleeding?

I didn't see these asked and answered already but it's a long thread and I could have missed them.

BTW, AWESOME job on this "expansion" mod! :)
This sentence is false.

Jaso11111

Hey, i cant find the download link for the Cults mod in your patron page. Am i missing something here?

Chagrin

Quote from: Jaso11111 on September 12, 2017, 05:00:38 PM
Hey, i cant find the download link for the Cults mod in your patron page. Am i missing something here?

Go to the github link then click the green button that says "Clone or Download" then click download zip.

Chagrin

Also does this work with the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering mod?

SpaceDorf

It also works with fertile fields and vegetable garden.

Fertilize your plants with the flesh of ancient evil :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

DiamondBorne

Does Werewolves mod compatible with Showhair mod? I'm suspecting that using them together have made my werewolf colonist simply turned naked during transformation instead of with new graphics, it's purely cosmetic tho as all stats are working as intended.

ChaosChronicler

So has anyone gotten cargo-pods full of these?

Looks like I will start a cult then ::)

Luckspeare

Quote from: DiamondBorne on September 19, 2017, 04:25:54 AM
Does Werewolves mod compatible with Showhair mod? I'm suspecting that using them together have made my werewolf colonist simply turned naked during transformation instead of with new graphics, it's purely cosmetic tho as all stats are working as intended.
Ohhh, that explains why the werewolf transformation just made my guy look like a naked dude.  I'm using both, and, yeah, it seems so -- hiding hair makes werewolves just skip right to the naked dude stage, visually.

DiamondBorne

QuoteOhhh, that explains why the werewolf transformation just made my guy look like a naked dude.  I'm using both, and, yeah, it seems so -- hiding hair makes werewolves just skip right to the naked dude stage, visually.

Well i can't really confirm. I'm still trying to find the real culprit myself, it's a tons of mods in my game so it could be anything.

Rex705

Yes, I noticed today that some traders turned wolf when attacked by a Cthulu monster but they were just nude dudes. But I don't have the show hair mod.

Lennbolt7

Quote from: Rex705 on September 21, 2017, 02:24:18 PM
Yes, I noticed today that some traders turned wolf when attacked by a Cthulu monster but they were just nude dudes. But I don't have the show hair mod.
Any mod that edits, changes, or detours pawn rendering in any way will have this effect unless patched. You can see similar conficts with older versions of Thrite's children and pregnancy mod and humanoid alien races.(aliens will look human) Also you can see this kind of conflict with mods like that hair mod, or any other mod that edits how pawns are drawn. Any of these mods that aren't patched to work together will cause these types of issues.

DiamondBorne

Hmm, i only using Humaniod Alien, Showhair and Spoon's Hair mod. But fine by me if it's just a graphical bug.

Benis

Using werewolves, '1 day until full moon' changes to 'Full moon approaching' sometime in the evening a day before the actual night of the full moon. If I'm not keeping a close eye on the date, 19h rolls around and I'm unsure if the full moon is imminent or for the following night, and often end up isolating my werewolves unnecessarily. A change of status in the morning of the day of the full moon itself that occurs past the danger hours (something like 4AM+) would be nice.
I've also two or three instances of metis werewolves going through their first night with manual moon fury just for them to change to standard werewolves and have T1 metis turn to T1 of one of the other werewolf forms, but I run a long mod list and didn't save any logs. Anyone else had this occur?

jecrell

Quote from: Benis on September 22, 2017, 09:09:43 PM
Using werewolves, '1 day until full moon' changes to 'Full moon approaching' sometime in the evening a day before the actual night of the full moon. If I'm not keeping a close eye on the date, 19h rolls around and I'm unsure if the full moon is imminent or for the following night, and often end up isolating my werewolves unnecessarily. A change of status in the morning of the day of the full moon itself that occurs past the danger hours (something like 4AM+) would be nice.
I've also two or three instances of metis werewolves going through their first night with manual moon fury just for them to change to standard werewolves and have T1 metis turn to T1 of one of the other werewolf forms, but I run a long mod list and didn't save any logs. Anyone else had this occur?

Currently, the code is actually set up so that, if, perhaps, the full moon starts during the day time, it will actually delay the full moon UNTIL night time. This is to avoid a daytime werewolf transformation, which would be a bit more offputting.

Apologies fellow RimWorlder. I should set the initial calculation of the number of days between full moons to be guaranteed to be at night rather than doing a lazy delay.
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell