[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkmith

Quote from: Canute on April 26, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
You don't need the tree or obelist.
But you need the book you are geting from it, you even can buy books from traders sometimes.
With the book you build the research place, and start to research ....

Once your pawn made the book at the tree , you can chop it.

ah, so buy the book.  didn't realize the necronomicon was carried by traders....

Call me Arty

Quote from: monkmith on April 26, 2018, 07:49:58 AM
ah, so buy the book.  didn't realize the necronomicon was carried by traders....

Well duuuh, furniture, food, art, ancient tomes to corrupt the mind and unleash the evils of the elder gods upon the realm of man, what else would you expect in the way of trade goods?
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

matheryn

on one of my playthroughs ive noticed that one of my pawns was bugged so when he was chosen to go to the tree to do the book he didn't so another grew a few days later ironically it chose him again and he didn't go do it then a few days later an oblisk formed and chose a different peon to do it and she went to get the research and made the book so I think it could be possible that if you didn't manage to get it the first time it will repeat the first step by spawning another tree or oblisk

SirDarin

So I discovered that the vampires from Rim of Madness - vampires are not able to be assigned to use any of the items from Dubs Hygiene. Is there anyway to make them compatible in order to allow that?

Chaos17

Vampires are "undead" type, they don't need hygiene stuff, imo.
Maybe a shower if they like but doubt it...

Jackalvin

-Insert Witty Joke Here-

Call me Arty

Quote from: Jackalvin on May 10, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
They can't go near running water, right?

I remember making a joke about about garlic getting added and some people got a bit defensive. Apparently, these aren't the Bram Stoker vampires, they're almost more of a magic mutant. Running water, garlic, and crosses appear to be fine.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

CrazyMalk

Any plans for EPOE and ADS patches? Sorry if this was asked before, but there are 65 pages of this ._.

AllenWL

Just out of curiosity, are werewolf attacks considered animal attacks when using combat extended(crits cause knockdown)?

Edit: And there also seems to be some sort of incompatibility? with CE. I dumped a bunch of werewolves inside a room and had them all trigger blood fury which caused this red log to pop up over and over, saying something about CEtools not found and armor penetration or something?

SirDarin

Is there a way to cure Sanity Loss in animals? Some of my bonded animals are reaching extreme sanity loss and one of my animals has already died from extreme sanity loss.

Canute

I am not sure, you can try to place gramophone/Radio or restrict an animal zone around some and look if that helps.
But i think only typewriting help to reduce sanity loss and animal's can't write.

So you should restrict them into a "safe" area and don't feed them with strange food anymore.

Gladeflower

Father

as far as i know, animal can get sanity loss only from eating food made from strange monster aka strange foods. so simply restrict them from eating that. the sanity loss should be cured by itself over time if they didn't eat anymore of the strange foods. i think strange foods is acting as a poisonous food (maybe for killing thrumbos?) although using a werewolf to maul the thrumbos is faster tho ..

jmpatag1

QuoteFaction The Bloodmoon Beasts of def ROM_WerewolfClan has no usable PawnGroupMakers for parms tile=8303, inhabitants=False, points=91, faction=The Bloodmoon Beasts, traderKind=, generateFightersOnly=False, raidStrategy=, forceOneIncap=False. groupKind=Normal
Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.<GeneratePawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:Count(IEnumerable`1)
JecsTools.HarmonyPatches:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupKindDef, PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean, IEnumerable`1&)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility:GeneratePawns_Patch1(PawnGroupKindDef, PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup:SpawnPawns(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TravelerGroup:TryExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:TryExecute_Patch1(Object, IncidentParms)
RimWorld.Storyteller:TryFire(FiringIncident)
RimWorld.Storyteller:StorytellerTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

im having a problem with werewolves

Gerard432

If i use Prepare Carefully to start with some of the monsters in my colony will they actually function as pets i saw some traders with tamed black goats but what about stuff like the formless spawn or chthonian larvae