[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

romanrez13

No, I don't use Red Horse mod, I attached mod list what I use. Maybe it another mod, but how I can find him?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Sorry  can't say, but you should know your mods better, which one add a Railgun ?

romanrez13

Thanks Canute for help, I founded mod which conflict - it was Rimmu-Nation and author Chicken Plucker ))). After deleted him everything works fine ))

Tgr

can blood packs be used for transfusions on pawns with blood loss?

if not, would be a good idea..

RequiemFang

Quote from: TREH on June 04, 2019, 01:39:51 PM
can blood packs be used for transfusions on pawns with blood loss?

if not, would be a good idea..

Yes they can, which is pretty helpful.

Frosthawk

What are the odds of these getting updated for multiplayer ?

D@None

Hello! I trying deleted weapons from Call of Cthulhu Items only mod. But I failed it. My trying compatible this mod with Combat Extended failed too. Who help me? I need clothing from this mod only.

jecrell

Call of Cthulhu - Factions

Call of Cthulhu - Factions
Version: 1.20.0.3
Updated: 11-16-2019
Description: Agency and Coastal Village now spawn with leaders. Both factions now have acceptable temperature ranges for arrivals to avoid dead on arrival scenarios. Shirt and ties and plaid shirts now have insulation and defensive stats.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Apposl

So my daughter and I ended up biting the bullet and attempting our first race mod. I've always loved using your mods, and in the course of our mod "development," I needed a cloak texture to cover the texture our new race sprites had. And I cut the top off one of your cultist cloaks and used that as a placeholder. And I love your art and have gotten used to seeing it. I have no problem going off and finding something else available that works, but had to ask - if I gave you credit for the cloak they *all* wear, would you be agreeable to me using it if we ever release this? COMPLETELY understand if not, and either way, love and use your mods every time I play! Take care!

555VICK

Can you make an updated version of this, for the current game doesn't support the download. without this mod the problems still remain please update. It would be much appreciated.  :'(

555VICK

It wont let me generate a world, anymore I have generated one already but anytime I try yo make a new one with vampires and werewolfs mod together it kicks me back to the generate a world tab. I click generate world again it waits some time and kicks me again if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me also if your having the same problem let me know id like to know if its just a problem cause I don't have steam.

Canute

555VICK,
you should investigate self a bit more.
Try it without other mods at first, just hugslib,jecstools,Alienframework,vampire,werewolfs.
If that work, any other mod you used cause trouble.
But if that even didn't work i would say you should visit their discord channel (link at the first posting) and descibe your problem, don't forget a logfile (green Share log button) after the failed world generation.

555VICK

I've been having problems with the mod

1. I downloaded the mods and installed them perfectly fine, however I cant generate a world. Anytime I click generate world it takes me to the loading screen and then spits me back out to the generate world page.
2 Ghouls tab, doesn't show up it appears as a error, as well as the debug menu pops up, the vampires tab works fine. I saw a mod to fix the problem but it doesn't work for the current version of rimworld would someone please update it or make a new mod.
3 I have managed to glitch the system so I do have one rim of madness world generated with vampires, however I am unable to make any new colonies or generate any new worlds, I also have no clue how I did the glitch.
4 Also when I try to incorporate the werewolf mod it has the same problem
5. my debug menu pops up every 5 minutes

Ive tried looking for updated versions of the mod but they say they aren't even for the current version of rimworld

sorry if this isn't the way im supposed to do this but right now I just wanna play and don't really care about the technicalities.

Canute

Like i mention before,
post error logs from after the failed world generation. Use the green "Share log" button from the log window or debug menu how you call it.

Ok i notice the 1.20 release (latest release at github under release) only contain the 1.19 files or at last the about.xml.
You should download and use the master files instead.

I have just tested it myself, vampire+werewolf activate, world generated.
Ghoul created and access the ghoul skill page (it is a sub page under Bio).
Anything works fine.
So when you got problems it is prolly from some incompatiblity from other mods you might use.

And since the mod author rarely visit the forum you maybe should visit them at their discord channel if you await help from him.

Yes, there arn't new version of werewolfs/vampire but they still should work

LeatherCat

Hey! Thank you for this mod!
I am wondering how CompElderThing is added to all pawns?
ElderThingFaction.CompElderThing.CompTick is called every game tick... Is it possible to remove compThing from pawn?