[A15] Permadeath Savename fix

Started by erdelf, September 14, 2016, 12:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erdelf

(This mod includes some CCL code. Thanks to 1000101. As soon as CCL comes out, it will be required.)

Current behavior of the vanilla game with a permadeath save game is to give you a random name as your saved game name.
This mod fixes that and changes it to the colony name. It will do that when you name your colony and it will check everytime you load the save, so you can even apply it to saves that are already named.

You can include this mod in a modpack or extend it in some way, but credit me.
Also it would be nice to notify me when you release it, but that is not required.

Subscribe on Steam
Download on MediaFire

Deimos Rast

so to put it perhaps more clearly:
Current behavior of the stock game with a permadeath save game is to give you a random name as your saved game name. This mod boldly steps in and says "no no no, we'll be using the colony name instead."
If so...cool!
#StopPluginAbuse

erdelf

Quote from: Deimos Rast on September 14, 2016, 02:46:50 PM
so to put it perhaps more clearly:
Current behavior of the stock game with a permadeath save game is to give you a random name as your saved game name. This mod boldly steps in and says "no no no, we'll be using the colony name instead."
If so...cool!
Yeah you're right. I edited the post to show that more clearly.

Fafn1r

There's something off with this mod on the workshop. I unsubscribed from all mods, but there's still this one being re-downloaded even after deleting it manually. Do you have two versions uploaded to the workshop?

erdelf