A game I am making on Scratch

Started by MeowRailroad, September 14, 2016, 07:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

Me and my friend are working together to make a game. It is called Freedom Fighter 2030 or Cowboys vs. Commies, (both AMAZING names so I can't decide), and THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TERRIBLE GAME!

Description:
It's 2030 and the evil liberals have banned country music because it is "Non-PC." Because of this, country singer Lenny Burton is out of work and applies for a job handling baggage at an airport. He falls asleep in the baggage compartment and the plane takes to the sky with him still asleep. However, the baggage compartment breaks open midflight over Russia, and he miraculously survives the landing. Armed with a pistol that has 10 bullets, he tries arresting Russian civilians for "crimes against the U.S.A." and is stopped by the KGB. (It isn't supposed to be historically accurate.) He is put in a prison in east Russia. He manages to send word to the U.S. Army, who tell the government about him but are prevented from acting since the evil liberal president is in cahoots with Russia. The U.S. Army sends a rescue mission in anyway from Alaska, but they are really coming as reinforcements and they plan to go west across Asia and Europe, all the while taking prisoners which they will drop off in Italy. (They don't really know geography very well.)

A work-in-progress version:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/121108897/#player

Again, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TERRIBLE GAME!
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Shinzy

Freedom fighter 2030: Cowboys vs. Commies

Listen1

I didn't know something like scratch existed.

Freedom fighter 2030: Cowboys vs. Commies

MeowRailroad

I finished the game and now it's a 2-players-on-the-same-keyboard type game, play as either the Commie or the Cowboy.

Another game I have made is called Wait For A Sandwich. The name sums it up, you press space to order and then you wait.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/121518142/

I think that I should join the Rimworld dev team, just look at these masterpieces. 8)
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Listen1

I think you should forget the Commie Vs Cowboy and concentrate on the sandwich game.

There's gold in there. Add more ways to torture/poke/complain to the guy making the sandwich, a lazy cop watching you but sometimes reading the paper/looking the other way/sleeping.

Really, dig deep into the sandwich game.

MeowRailroad

I was thinking about making a game where you manage a bankrupt business and all you can do is sell assets but there's no variation - you always have to sell the same stuff.

But before that I need to make false advertising for FF2K30: CvC.

Listen1

Yeah, let your mind go wild.

But that idea about being a costumer waiting for a burger and beating the attendent... that's gold

MeowRailroad

MeowRailroad

Anyone have any ideas for a new game? I'd like it to be simple and somewhat pointless.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: MeowRailroad on September 17, 2016, 06:12:11 PM
Anyone have any ideas for a new game? I'd like it to be simple and somewhat pointless.
RimWorld Droppod Simulator. Push a button launch the drop pod, push another to get it to try and land safely?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

MeowRailroad