Clothes and hair misc

Started by Violyte, September 14, 2016, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violyte

UPDATE- So I just had a lot of stuff happen and can't work on mods as quickly. I'd still like to get stuff done but I hit a speed bump and have some issues with the thing I use to draw on.

Will be working on stuff when able. I am open to (small!) requests, just took on a couple bigger projects.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Master Bucketsmith

Welcome! I dig your skills.

Would you be interested in contributing some magic related items?
I know hendrikpfaff is looking for someone that can draw for his magic mod.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26003.0

Shinzy

They're all super cutesy and pretty, perhaps a little too much ;D
the way you did them hair accessory bits gave me a slight inspiration, too

I would have a metric ton of requests for some mundane things that I would draw myself but there's so many
but i'll let you settle in first before I make you hate life and regret being open to requests

Violyte

Quote from: Master Bucketsmith on September 15, 2016, 06:20:23 AM
Welcome! I dig your skills.

Would you be interested in contributing some magic related items?
I know hendrikpfaff is looking for someone that can draw for his magic mod.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26003.0

Thanks! And yes, I'd be interested in helping out... I'll go drop a post.

Quote from: Shinzy on September 15, 2016, 07:25:25 AM
They're all super cutesy and pretty, perhaps a little too much ;D
the way you did them hair accessory bits gave me a slight inspiration, too

I would have a metric ton of requests for some mundane things that I would draw myself but there's so many
but i'll let you settle in first before I make you hate life and regret being open to requests

Well just hit me up for it when you feel like it, hopefully I could get a good bit of it done- I don't mind. Bring it on!

Onion

Hey Violyte, your art is beautiful!  Everything looks amazing but that plant suit is just too cute, I couldn't help but smile when I looked at it. ;D  I'm (slowly) working on a mod right now that replaces the vanilla factions with five different ones, all filled with recruitable fantasy-race humanoids (elves, orcs, goblins etc).  As a non-artist I think I've managed the race graphics passably, but creating good-looking apparel is way beyond my skills.  I would love to use anything you create!  I was going to write out a description of the factions I'm making, but it would have made this post huge and it seems rude to ask things of you and immediately blast you with text like that.  So if creating fantasy-type apparel is something you're interested in, let me know and I'll try to post some of the race graphics I'm working on and a description of the factions.

Either way, welcome to the community and thanks for offering your skills!  Your art is amazing and I'm sure once more people see this you are going to get swamped with requests ;D

Violyte

Quote from: Onion on September 16, 2016, 02:27:15 PM
Hey Violyte, your art is beautiful!  Everything looks amazing but that plant suit is just too cute, I couldn't help but smile when I looked at it. ;D  I'm (slowly) working on a mod right now that replaces the vanilla factions with five different ones, all filled with recruitable fantasy-race humanoids (elves, orcs, goblins etc).  As a non-artist I think I've managed the race graphics passably, but creating good-looking apparel is way beyond my skills.  I would love to use anything you create!  I was going to write out a description of the factions I'm making, but it would have made this post huge and it seems rude to ask things of you and immediately blast you with text like that.  So if creating fantasy-type apparel is something you're interested in, let me know and I'll try to post some of the race graphics I'm working on and a description of the factions.

Either way, welcome to the community and thanks for offering your skills!  Your art is amazing and I'm sure once more people see this you are going to get swamped with requests ;D

Thank you very much! The plant dude has roots and dirt if you take off his pot pants ^_^ heh. Yeah I'd be up for it, got plenty of free time- Feel free to shoot me a message too on specifics or post here, I don't mind either way. I'm helping out with another mod atm but it shouldn't be too much trouble. I can whip up some front views for you as some examples. Would you prefer I post them here or send them via inbox?

Onion

Thanks, I really appreciate it  :D  I'll send you a message with the specifics but you can post your work wherever you'd like - I wouldn't want to hoard your resources so other people couldn't use them.  Also, you don't have to post examples if you don't want to.  With the quality of your work I'm 100% sure I can find a place for anything you make.

I saw the other mod you're helping with, and for one of my factions (the Violet Society, coincidence???) I was going to request a mage-type robe.  If you or hendrikpfaff don't mind, maybe I could just grab something from there.  And if you do, I apologize.  The allure of custom, great looking apparel is too great for me to resist.  I want it all!  ;D

Violyte

So just throwing out how the partially tinted stuff looks with different hair colors- I went over the greyscale bows with about ehh 40-50ish % transparency when I made them. Been working on other mod stuff atm so I haven't done any new independent things the last couple of days.

Also- Onion, I don't mind doing a new one for you really... (honestly I prob prefer that route) Right now for the magic mod I've got front views for outfits and hats- still need to flesh out the side and backs for em.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Thirite

Violyte