[A16]Verify Start (1.1.2 1/3/17) Check your colonist skills before dropping

Started by theubie, September 15, 2016, 02:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theubie

Love

Hey, minor thing, but the X when you disable a skill appears over the number it's currently set at, could you make the number overlap the X?

Also, the 'Bypass Check' option kind of looks like it's a way to 'X' the window out when not enabled, moving it to the bottom right would fix this.

An option to have Locked Colonists still count toward the check would be nice too, would save me a lot of middle-clicking.

I do hope a Prepare Carefully version comes out sooner rather than later, really wanting to use that now that it has torso customization.

theubie

Updated to v1.1.1

Fixes and Enhancements.  Look at the change log on the first post for all of them.  Steam version coming when steam decides to update.

theubie

theubie

Updated to v1.1.2

-Fixed duplication bug when exiting and re-entering the config screen
-Fixed ignored colonists still being rerolled
-Fixed issue with skills checks that would return a false passed check to the display screen.  This was cosmetic only.

TimTumm

Is it possible to add filtering based on health, background and traits?  Would be nice to start without a colonist that has a bad back, incapable of hauling and abrasive. :)

MikeNew

Great mod, but strongly need next filters:

1. Passion
2. Age
3. ChailHood
4. AdultHood

Multistream

Can you make a mod that automatically generates new random colonist until it gets a colonist with stats/traits i need? It would be awesome

Kalre

Can you still tame animals while using make love not war mod ?

lorki97

Sorry for this blatant self advertisement, but I took the time today and updated this mod to A17 and B18!

[B18] Verify Start - Continued
Must resist setting everything on fire. MUST RESI---- and it burns...

[B18] Verify Start - Continued (v1.1.5 / 01.01.18)

reteo

This is a great mod, and I'm glad I found it, but I think it could be improved by allowing filtering by passion, so that not only are pawns competent at their jobs, but also gain joy from them... which can be a boon in the early-game where moods can quickly drop from discomfort.