[1.1] Misc. Robots++

Started by alaestor, September 16, 2016, 12:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alaestor

Quote from: becomeweaker on May 28, 2017, 08:50:56 PM
Can you upload a mirror download link? Mega doesn't let me download stuff.

I've added a files.fm mirror to the latest version.

dodviper

Hi!

Is this a compatibility issue or my fault? Can you check this log please?

https://gist.github.com/72ece435064d2acefcb1e8fc205240c2

I have a crafter bot II, it starts working on a wooden great bow, then it goes to charge itself, and this error comes up. It can't continue its job, but can start jobs. Also, the item says author: crafter bot (tier 2), thats correct.

alaestor

Quote from: dodviper on May 29, 2017, 04:05:25 PM
Is this a compatibility issue or my fault? Can you check this log please?

This report and log is similar to another I've seen. It's not your fault.
I'm afraid that this is likely beyond my ability to fix.

Ashardalon411

Hello ! Ty for your mod ! I think that i have the same issue, my 3e lvl crafting bot frozen into the state idle ("erre" in french) at every 67 remaining work at the tailor bench.
In hope you can fix it quickly, ;-)
Ashardalon

dodviper

Mine too, i think it has nothing to do with charging, it happens without that too.

Haplo

Did you update to Misc. Robots V1.7.3 already?
I think I've fixed this issue already... maybe... 8)

dodviper

I've upgraded to 1.7.3 now, sadly its still happening

Haplo

Please try this: activate the godmode and then select the station of the problematic robot. It should have a recreate robot debug button. Please recreate your robot once and try it again..
It is maybe not working because the effective part will only be added at the first creation of the robot..

Note: the new robot may throw an error that something is not initialized. This can be ignored as it will then init the problem. It has no ill effect other than the message but can't be fixed now..

dodviper

Quote from: Haplo on May 31, 2017, 05:14:12 PM
Please try this: [...]

Thank you! Its working great with this workaround!  :)

macbuk

I'm getting this error every time I'm trying to activate or recreate a robot (hauler and cleaner IV), any soluion?

Edit: Just checked, happens with every single one added by this mod (the normal hauler and cleaner work just fine).
Edit2: Actually, every bot works EXCEPT haulers and cleaner (all of them), but they have a weird texture:

Edit3: ACTUALLY, all the robots work as intetnded and have correct textures, EXCEPT lvl IV robots and all haulers and cleaners (except the ones from misc. robots). Were lvl IV robots not yet intended for gameplay? I found them on a robot trader.

Poui

Did you nerf the speed of the hauler Robot ? I think we should also have an up-gradable hauler bot , the speed is increased and it's hauling capacity by 1.25x or 1.3x per tier , I suck at making things balanced but idk i hope i made a good suggestion .
Oh and i almost forgot , thanks a LOT for the mod i can't play Rimworld without it anymore  :'(

alaestor

R++ has been updated to mv2.0

T4 robots have now been implemented, along with higher tiers of the Hauler and Cleaner robots.
Check out the changelog in the main post for more details.

Quote from: macbuk on June 01, 2017, 02:13:30 PM
Edit3: ACTUALLY, all the robots work as intetnded and have correct textures, EXCEPT lvl IV robots and all haulers and cleaners (except the ones from misc. robots). Were lvl IV robots not yet intended for gameplay? I found them on a robot trader.

The fact they appeared in tradeships was an oversight on my part. I only wanted the unfinished robots to be accessed via the debug menu. I apologize for this mixup.

Quote from: Poui on June 01, 2017, 02:48:37 PM
Did you nerf the speed of the hauler Robot ? I think we should also have an up-gradable hauler bot , the speed is increased and it's hauling capacity by 1.25x or 1.3x per tier , I suck at making things balanced but idk i hope i made a good suggestion .
Oh and i almost forgot , thanks a LOT for the mod i can't play Rimworld without it anymore  :'(

They have had their movement speed buffed in the latest 2.0.0 patch. Sadly, I haven't figured out how to increase carry capacity with XML definitions alone (though, I haven't put much effort into figuring it out).

dodviper

Thank you, we love this mod  :)

Exoray

T4 Hauling Bot doesn't go back to work after charging up. It has to be activated again and again

After more testing its only Hauler Bot T2 T3 T4 that don't restart working after coming back to the base for a charge all the others work as far as I tested

ER Bot does not fight fire only thing it accomplishes is standing by the flame till it gets set on fire

dodviper

The advanced robotic matrix recipe is wrong, it produces 1 intermediate instead of the advanced matrix.