When can we expect A16?

Started by Castiel, October 03, 2016, 04:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Negative

And then they send a doctor incapable of caring, because backstories :P

mumblemumble

I still think the ax murderer incapable of violence was the funniest shit I ever saw
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

DariusWolfe

Quote from: MarvinKosh on October 07, 2016, 11:14:07 PMI was watching Firefly earlier tonight and one of the crew gets shot. They have to fly off and take him somewhere else in a hurry because the doc's missing.

Safe. Good Ep.

"Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?"

"Big damn heroes, sir."

"Ain't we just."

Arnold Rimmer

Quote from: Tynan on October 04, 2016, 04:34:12 PM
But yeah, A16 is a big update. Major structural changes coming, plus a LOT of polish and refinement and rebalance work. I'm making updates bigger now because version changes cause so many problems with compatibility.

"Major Structural Changes"?
@Tynan: Does that mean A15 mods will cease to work?
@CCL-devs: So it probably makes no sense at all to release CCL for A15,
instead wait for A16 to come out and start all over again, right?
[Insert combination of words here]

O Negative

Mods typically have compatibility issues across alphas, yeah... I can't speak for the developers of CCL. It's a much bigger project than I would ever dedicate my free time to. However, they may still update it for people who want to continue to play the Alpha 15 version.

I have a few friends who have previous alpha versions saved, along with some old mods compatible with those versions. I think they're weirdos... But that's just my opinion lol

Coenmcj

Suprised there wasn't a "Soon" tm in the thread somewhere
I need to check in more often, that door fiasco had me laughing for a solid 10 minutes!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite