I dont think i can continue playing Rimworld

Started by skullywag, September 16, 2016, 11:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: carbon on September 17, 2016, 06:26:58 AM
People noticed. Just assumed it was weirdly intentional. What's a few skewed shadows between friends?

J-just look at it! look at it carbon! look at it and tell me that's okay

biship

meticulously hand-drawn artwork. costing upwards of $90 i suspect.

carbon

It has nice symmetry.

Who doesn't like inversion centers?

skullywag

I love that gif, so apt.

I think Tynan has realised by now that most of his userbase are a little OCD about stuff like this....

"A16 I fixed the door texture update"
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Serenity

MeowRailroad

Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

MisterVertigo

When I first saw this thread, I didn't get it completely. I saw the reversed image with the shadow being reversed, but now that I see the handles aren't lined up I CAN'T UNSEE IT. OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Facepunch

Someone please release a hotfix mod, just a simple that that does a vertical flip on the right side of the door's textures. Please. Save us.

Edmon

We definitely need to get a handle on this issue. I think we should redo the graphic so it looks adoorable.

harpo99999

Shinzy

Alright you guys clearly have few hinges loose and I'm having to put a stop to this right now while I can still handle the situation
There's the door, don't let is slap you on your way out

mumblemumble

Still cant be as bad as bullets going through walls which wasn't noticed for 12 damn alphas.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

O Negative

Quote from: mumblemumble on October 08, 2016, 07:37:18 AM
Still cant be as bad as bullets going through walls which wasn't noticed for 12 damn alphas.

Was that fixed yet?

Specter